Jump to content
AVIC411.com
crankz

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, shadowman14 said:

i did it manually.
i copied the 2 language files on the directories on mrz05 and works perfect. the automatic installer didn't work on my mrz05.
thanks a lot dzo and fanourio for the advice of choosing japan language on the navi menus.
is there a way to reduce brightness or turn off display during driving at night ????

while in av mode, hold the av button and a menu will appear, here you can adjust brightness. You can turn off display by selecting aux input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, javed akhtar said:

while in av mode, hold the av button and a menu will appear, here you can adjust brightness. You can turn off display by selecting aux input.

i will try it. one more question, when i am listening to radio, the navi is on on the background and a japanese girl always speaking to me. is there any way to shutdown navi, or mute this crazy girl? i need my peace of mind when driving with my music

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, shadowman14 said:

i will try it. one more question, when i am listening to radio, the navi is on on the background and a japanese girl always speaking to me. is there any way to shutdown navi, or mute this crazy girl? i need my peace of mind when driving with my music

In the settings menu, you can reduce the volume to zero of this "girl".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, shadowman14 said:

any idea, how to change the clock on mrz05? i found a video in the forum but the test mode menus are complete different

The video and the nearby posts describe the procedure, try to do something similar and if you succeed inform all others so that everyone can benefit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, javed akhtar said:

The video and the nearby posts describe the procedure, try to do something similar and if you succeed inform all others so that everyone can benefit.

yeah i saw the video, trying to compare it with my menus but no luck. also i can not read some related posts in here, maybe a problem with my fonts, so i missed maybe some useful details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2018 at 2:09 AM, shadowman14 said:

yeah i saw the video, trying to compare it with my menus but no luck. also i can not read some related posts in here, maybe a problem with my fonts, so i missed maybe some useful details

some posts are in russian, so you can copy and then google translate to read and get benefit.best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, javed akhtar said:

some posts are in russian, so you can copy and then google translate to read and get benefit.best of luck.

this in not a recognized (yet) language!! that's why i suppose to be a font problem

ala.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, shadowman14 said:

this in not a recognized (yet) language!! that's why i suppose to be a font problem

ala.png

I think we should request the owner of this forum to have a look at this and solve the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/04/2018 at 5:23 AM, shadowman14 said:

i did it manually.
i copied the 2 language files on the directories on mrz05 and works perfect. the automatic installer didn't work on my mrz05.
thanks a lot dzo and fanourio for the advice of choosing japan language on the navi menus.
is there a way to reduce brightness or turn off display during driving at night ????

you can turn of screen by hold navi or menu button for few seconds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, forgive me for my English, translate through an interpreter.
I read the whole thread of messages. I have not faced one problem, but no answer. There is a delete button in the menu, but there is no button to copy. Maybe this is related to the firmware, how can I update or change the firmware version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 12:43 PM, barsyk said:

Hello everyone, forgive me for my English, translate through an interpreter.
I read the whole thread of messages. I have not faced one problem, but no answer. There is a delete button in the menu, but there is no button to copy. Maybe this is related to the firmware, how can I update or change the firmware version?

You will have to first select the file to copy, then you can paste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assure you. I choose the file 100%, I can even delete it. Copy can not, does not work, no, not available. Can the old version of the program?

who has such a file? I deleted the file. Give your please."USER\PRG1\APL\MENU\Image.img"

37f8a8b33f0502e7c188.jpg

1410585856363_default.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, barsyk said:

I assure you. I choose the file 100%, I can even delete it. Copy can not, does not work, no, not available. Can the old version of the program?

who has such a file? I deleted the file. Give your please."USER\PRG1\APL\MENU\Image.img"

37f8a8b33f0502e7c188.jpg

1410585856363_default.jpg

you can copy this file from PRG0 folder, if not try the attached file

Image.img

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×