AVIC411.com

D3 CD-BTB100 REVIEW

Has anyone actually put the cd-btb100 bluetooth module to good use with the D3 yet? What i would like to know is: did it auto connect to your phone when you turned on the unit and does it give the annoying echo that other units have.

thanks

Any of you guys have a razr v3 that wont autoconnect?

I HAD a Razr that would not connect with my Module. Correct me if I'm wrong but is it the software in the Module or is it in the Sysstem? I have a D2 with the 100 BT module and I got rid of the Razr because iIT would not auto connect. i tried other phones Slvr/L2 no go. I tried a Blackberry . Worked. I tried a small Nokia. Worked. I have a Nokie E62 that auto connects no problem. Hope this helps.

I have D3 w/btb100

phone is samsung sync.

Auto connects no problem, incoming and outgoing calls no problem.

No phone book transfer.

It seems either people can transfer, but have hard time auto connecting, or they can auto connect but not transfer.

The btb200 is a different chipset, new software so hopefully that fixes it or back to crutchfield it goes!

I have a Motorola ROKR E1 which will not autoconnect.

I can initiate the connection from the phone but sometimes have to reboot the phone.

Calls are clear without any echo.

I was able to push the phonebook from the phone, one entry at a time.

Most problems seem to be with Motorola phones.

I have a samsung A640, it does not auto connect, calls are clear, no echo, even though I cant load the phone book, I can still use the voice dial feature that the phone has so I can just say the name of someone in my phonebook or the number and it dials, hands free! Easy to pair too!

I'm not sure what version I have, the latest from what Sprint will give me when I try to update it.

Asianman, did you have to do anything special to yours to get it to autoconnect? When I try and send contacts to the AVIC, it has to search every time for AVIC - it's not listed under Trusted Devices. I can't figure out why.