AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 & Bluetooth Phone Compatibility Guide

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the Droid you need to get the Bluetooth File Transfer program in the app Marketplace. Then you need to make sure that you disable the a2dp portion of the bluetooth handshake ie media on the phone

Service Provider: Verizon Wireless

Phone-SW Version: Motorola Q

Autoconnect: Yes

Basic Function: (Make & Recieve a call, Call History, Preset Memory) Yes

Phone Book Transfer: Yes! Both all contacts at once or 1 at a time.

Voice Calling: Yes

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: Yes

BT Audio Capable?: Yes, but no BT audio touchscreen control. Just Audio

I have not been able to properly connect my Motorola Q to the AVIC d3. I have AT&T Wireless service. The BT answers, but I cannot hear anything through the speakers OR the phone. Same when I dial out either dialing using the phone or on the AVIC D3.

Did you have to do anything special to get proper communication between the D3 and your Motorola Q?

Thanks.

Maybe i should get a Motorola.... :roll:

Maybe you should. My Q works flawlessly. It even plays the ringer from the phone when it rings. I am very happy with the Q and ecstatic that the bluetooth functions so well.

Do you get voice prompts from the D3 with the Q when trying to use voice dialing (eg "Say a command")? Does the caller ID function work properly. My Q works great except for these two functions. Bluetooth audio even works, although you can't control it from the D3.

All the functions work on my Q, but I cannot hear anything from my car speakers!! I cannot hear any bluetooth audio either.

Any ideas?

Pushing contacts this way does not work with my Verizon RazrV3m. Nowhere is there a choice for "Share phonebook entry" or anything like it. Just "Send vcard", which does nothing.

What makes this so terrible is that there is no way to manually create name number entries in the Pioneer unit.

pml / San Diego

ALL MOTOROLA RAZR's- I read someone's instructions and it worked perfectly but ONE ENTRY AT A TIME. You must be on the screen with the phonebook download is. Once you disconnect, don't touch the screen but go to your phone and bring up one entry. Once on your chosen name, push the view button and scroll down until it says: "Share phonebook entry". Select and hit bluetooth. An "object exchange" screen appears with Pioneer BTB or "look for devices". Since my phone has already been established, I chose Pioneer BTB and it downloaded number and checks it off. The screen will say COMPLETED(on top) after every entry. You have to do one at a time. It's less than a minute for entire step once you get the hang of it.

Can someone please help..

I've installed the BTB200, I can make and receive calls, I transfered the entire phone book onto the D3 but I am having one major problem.

I have no sound!! The mic works perfect, but all I hear from my car speakers is static.

If anyone knows how I can fix this, I would really appreciate it. Thx.

ps. i've done everything this forum advises in regards to the setting on my BB 8100, yet i've had no luck.

i have the alltel blackberry pearl 8130. and it connects to the d3 just fine but every time I try and transfer my phone book, my phone gives me this message- Unable to locate Object Push Server.?? i have over 400 contacts in my phone. could that be the reason?

I am having same issues, everything work with my Blackberry 8830 except I can not get the phone book to transfer!

I have tried hitting Transfer Phone book from my AVIC-N4 and it puts a error on the screen "c' open" and disconnects the connection to the phone.

If I try to push the phonebook from the phone, I get that same error as Drew is getting above, something about a push server.

I did turn encryption off, like someone said they had to do, and someone on here said they had got the 8830 to work on here, so WTF?

PLEASE HELP!

i have the alltel blackberry pearl 8130. and it connects to the d3 just fine but every time I try and transfer my phone book, my phone gives me this message- Unable to locate Object Push Server.?? i have over 400 contacts in my phone. could that be the reason?

I am having same issues, everything work with my Blackberry 8830 except I can not get the phone book to transfer!

I have tried hitting Transfer Phone book from my AVIC-N4 and it puts a error on the screen "c' open" and disconnects the connection to the phone.

If I try to push the phonebook from the phone, I get that same error as Drew is getting above, something about a push server.

I did turn encryption off, like someone said they had to do, and someone on here said they had got the 8830 to work on here, so WTF?

PLEASE HELP!

Well I got it to work, not sure what I did, but I turned encyption back on, on my phone, and then started the phonebook transfer from the AVIC-N4 then it disconnected, said "c' open" on the AVIC Screen, and at that time I did a phonebook transfer from the phone, while the phone said it was disconnected even! that might make sense to some, But I think that is backwards to me.

Anyway at that time the screen on the AVIC, that had just sat there and did nothing, finally counted entries that were going in, and took maybe 30 secounds for my 50 phone book enties to upload in to the AVIC.

Finally, I just left Encryption on, on the phone settings, but I might be able to turn this off, that could have had nothing to do with it, but I thought I had tried the steps above before with it off, not sure tohugh, I thought I had tried everything 10 times over.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All! I have a Pioneer CD-BT200 conected to my pioner deh-500IB radio. I am trying to link my unlocked Pantec Duo C810 for handsfree. The BT Audio conects and works great however there is no telephone connection.When i search from the radio it finds the phone but when i try to connect it just reads error...Any ideas

• 2 weeks later...

At&t HTC Tilt

Avic-D3 & BTB200

I installed the cd-BTB200 on my AVIC-D3 and after hours of trying, and the Jetware addon I have got it nearly working with one small exeption. I cannot hear calls through my speakers or headset. I can make the call, even voicedial the call, but I cant hear it ring, or anything and when the person picks up they can hear me loud and clear, but I have no sound whatsoever?? Any Ideas? FWIW i cant hear anything else i am missing, like voice prompts for the voice dial or anything like that, I have no audio at all, but the D3 has full audio outside phone mode.

Can you post your settings, I have the same setup, and even with jetware cant get any audio.

Service Provider: AT&T

Phone-SW Version: AT&T Tilt / 8925 / HTC TyTN II

Will not even pair as a phone. Either "connection error" or "invalid device". It pairs and works fine as a BT Audio device however.

With JetWare installed....

Autoconnect: Yes

Basic Function: (Make & Recieve a call, Call History, Preset Memory) Yes

Phone Book Transfer: Not automatic, but can push OK

Voice Calling: Yes

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: Yes / Yes

All i can say is Pioneer sucks and JetWare rocks. This phone works fine in our BMW and Jeep without JetWare.

Under Advanced options in Jetware, i have every box checked. Are you making the call from the phone or the radio? If you make a call or answer the call from the phone, the audio will play from the phone and not the radio. Also make sure you "register" the phone after you pair it. I completely forgot about this step after i had flashed my phone and couldn't figure out why the phone would not autoconnect. My BT Audio never auto connects, so i have to go into the BT control panel, click and hold on Pioneer BT Unit, and click "set as wireless stereo". Then it works fine until the car is turned off. Also, are you sure you plugged the IP bus cable into the right connector on the btb200? From what i remember it will fit into either one, but it needs to be in the correct one (labeled "out" i believe)

I will go check to make sure the IP Bus cable is in the correct port. That is the only thing I can think of that could be wrong.

I also have all options checked underadvanced in Jet,

I have no problems with synch- as soon as i turn it on it seems to find my phone in either Handsfree OR Audio BT Mode

Voice call is working fine, but I get no confirmation prompts ( i just look at the screen to confirm the Number).

Incoming calls display Caller ID and everything, and I can answer and talk to them... I just get no response through my speakers??

but I know the amp and speakers are hooked up and working properly because all the other functionality on the D3 works flawlessly!

Also, I cannot get it to ring with someone's custom ringtone if they have one. It will play the generic incoming call beeps, show their number, and the phone itself will start playing the custom tone, is there any way to get the D3 to play the ringtone over the Speakers?

and now that i think about it I guess i am geting audio out of the BT200 because I can hear the generic incoming call beeps? doh, any help appriciated, I am gonna go check the IP Bus port.