AVIC411.com

Current Z2 Bypass Bounty

I'm moving this topic to its own thread, since it is buried in another one.

I am offering $100 bounty for a bypass for the Z2 that is as easy or easier to initiate as the one for the Z1. The bounty will be payable through my PayPal account. I hope that everyone who is interested will pledge some more as well. KIDD has pledged $50, bringing the total to $150 at this point.

I will amend the title of the thread to keep a running total of pledges.

UPDATE: as of 6/2, I am removing my $100 pledge, bringing the current total back to $500. I decided not to wait, and I went with another unit. I amended the title to reflect that I won't be changing it anymore, but perhaps someone else will maintain a running total at the end of this thread. Good luck to all of you who are waiting for the bypass!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want to throw two hundred ($200) bucks into the reward hat; via my pay pal account.

As I read it - As of this date and time - that brings the kitty up $400, bucks for this thread and the Avic Z2 Hack God.

Go Go Gadget Go.........

My guess is most if not all will honor their pledges.....

Really? Well hey, ive got some really choice land down in Florida I'll sell you really cheap.

I have some beach front property in Arizona that I am blowing out super cheap. Oh, and I have a bridge to sell you too.

I'm in for $50 and will go higher if needed. BTW, does anyone have a Z2 image from a never installed unit. I could use it. Also, in the topic of successfully upgrading the HDD...can someone tell me where I can get that drive.

Thanks in advance.