AVIC411.com

I KNOW HOW TO BY PASS THE Z2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope it is what everyone hopes it is and does what everyone has heard it does. Also, if there is a downloadable .iso, lets also hope everyone doesn't have to call Pioneer to activate it, and everyone can use it for free. I think we deserve that. Or at least I do for buying an early Z2 :( Otherwise, my Z2 may "break" and need to be replaced. :) I'm not shelling out another $250 for what I should have had to begin with.

hope everyone doesn't have to call Pioneer to activate it, and everyone can use it for free. I think we deserve that. Or at least I do for buying an early Z2 :( Otherwise, my Z2 may "break" and need to be replaced. :) I'm not shelling out another $250 for what I should have had to begin with.

+1

Lets hope it is what everyone hopes it is and does what everyone has heard it does. Also, if there is a downloadable .iso, lets also hope everyone doesn't have to call Pioneer to activate it, and everyone can use it for free. I think we deserve that. Or at least I do for buying an early Z2 :( Otherwise, my Z2 may "break" and need to be replaced. :) I'm not shelling out another $250 for what I should have had to begin with.

wa he said :evil:

i went to a pioneer training last week and the rep said the update disc is going to be a piopneer dealer only part and dealer only install. he told us that the whole process took a total of 2 hours and all updates would need to see a dealer. release date was supposed to be within 30 days

really hope what you guys are saying bout the bypass is right. have one going in a customers car next week so i guess ill see

sorry its still early in morning.......when the unit is updated we need to go to service screen, z2 will ask for serial # disc, (1 disc 1 update) it will then give an acess code witch we have to call pioneer to register.......once again sorry i should of put this on my first post yet im still tryin to wake up

I got my z2 from crutchfield as a replacement for a dead z1. Hopefully crutchfield can supply the z2 owners with a no-charge upgrade. Especially if they get hit with a bunch of complaints. There is no way I'm dishing out $250 for an upgrade to what I already have (of course without the bypass). Although if we can find the file or files on the upgrade that are different and allow the bypass, I'd much rather pay to unlock my drive and replace those.

so as I figured, the serial # can only be used once, and I guess the serial # entered is $250 a pop. This is the last Pioneer product I buy unless they upgrade my Z2 for free at the dealer. :(

Ditto, this is starting to sound more and more like horseshit. I went ahead, trusted the pioneer brand, pre-ordered my unit to be the first with one, and it sounds like im going to be screwed. Between dj gear and this stuff, Ive spent... well more than I want to admit, on pioneer.

If it goes the way we're pessimistically thinking, then I wont be buying ANYTHING Pioneer ever again. I mean, what the hell happened to brand loyalists getting some kind of kick back? I know im jumpin the gun a bit and getting ass chaped early, but I dont think this will end well for myself and those of us who bought early.

I know im jumpin the gun a bit and getting ass chaped early, but I dont think this will end well for myself and those of us who bought early.

We can only hope that Pioneer or the resellers will do the right thing, but I'm with you, my ass is sore already without knowing anything for sure yet.