• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends. Is there a way to unlock a previously flashed SD card after being inserted into the player? I have an AVH-Z9250BT with boot issues, I flashed an SD card with the 4400nex firmware, and it boot perfectly, every functions works fine, except the AM-FM Radio, I tried to reflash the SD with another firmware, but it apear Access Denied error, and I can't format or reflash the same memory. I'll apreciate any help

On 4/11/2024 at 1:58 AM, postmortem said:

Hello friends. Is there a way to unlock a previously flashed SD card after being inserted into the player? I have an AVH-Z9250BT with boot issues, I flashed an SD card with the 4400nex firmware, and it boot perfectly, every functions works fine, except the AM-FM Radio, I tried to reflash the SD with another firmware, but it apear Access Denied error, and I can't format or reflash the same memory. I'll apreciate any help

Look here:

https://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/90861-fix-sdcard-failed-software-error-on-your-w4500nex-look-here/page/3/#comments

Ive been trying to make a backup of a newly purchased sd card.  I need some guidance as I am at my wits end with this.  I have booted into linux mint which I am told should be able to read this card format, it can't....  I am experienced with linux and even command line only linux from days past.  I am not able to mount this card at all while other sd cards from cameras etc. work just fine.  gparted doesnt see this card either.  How are you guys able to make a copy of the card before putting it into the head unit.  I am trying to share it here even when done.  Id like to make a backup .img file for safe keeping and sharing.  HELP!

6 hours ago, J-DOGG said:

Ive been trying to make a backup of a newly purchased sd card.  I need some guidance as I am at my wits end with this.  I have booted into linux mint which I am told should be able to read this card format, it can't....  I am experienced with linux and even command line only linux from days past.  I am not able to mount this card at all while other sd cards from cameras etc. work just fine.  gparted doesnt see this card either.  How are you guys able to make a copy of the card before putting it into the head unit.  I am trying to share it here even when done.  Id like to make a backup .img file for safe keeping and sharing.  HELP!

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/90861-fix-sdcard-failed-software-error-on-your-w4500nex-look-here/&do=findComment&comment=364060

On 4/18/2024 at 7:28 PM, dexbiker said:

Hello everyone, 

Quick question, this link contains folder F60_1.15 with F860.rar is it right image for AVIC-F860BT for EU market ? 

If it will work on new SD card should I update to 1.21 downloaded from pioneer website ?

https://mega.nz/folder/ezY1FYhb#ued2oydxeZula3ZTm6p1ng

Ok, I made a new SD card with image and unit started to the system, then I downloaded upgrade to 1.21 put it on usb stick and into the first USB slot, started update thru menu like the instructions says and then I got "update failed", unit no longer starts to the system, and SD card cant be read by any of my computers, so I bought new SD card, put an image on it, put it into unit and its still trying to install update even without usb stick in unit, after powering on I only get "Reading, please wait for a while" then "failed" ... 

Any clues ? 

6 hours ago, dexbiker said:

Хорошо, я создал новую SD-карту с образом и запустил устройство в систему, затем загрузил обновление до 1.21, вставил его на USB-накопитель и в первый USB-разъем, начал обновление через меню, как сказано в инструкциях, а затем получил сообщение «Обновление не удалось». «, устройство больше не запускается в системе, и SD-карта не читается ни одним из моих компьютеров, поэтому я купил новую SD-карту, поместил на нее образ, вставил его в устройство, и оно все еще пытается установить обновление даже без USB-накопителя. в устройстве после включения я получаю только сообщение «Чтение, пожалуйста, подождите некоторое время», а затем «Ошибка» ... 

Есть какие-нибудь подсказки? 

It is necessary to check what updates from 1.15 to 1.21 ...
and set them in order