Backups and Images

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, canpecs said:

Hello Lehe, can you share the AVH-4000NEX image. I will try it in my unit and let you know if it works.

Well I got impatient and risked wasting an SD card (since I don't know how to unlock the card after using it in the HU) and I tried the 4000 img in a 4200 and it booted but with 4000 features only so no AA.

ANYONE have a 4200 image to share?

Thanks

7 hours ago, lehe said:

Well I got impatient and risked wasting an SD card (since I don't know how to unlock the card after using it in the HU) and I tried the 4000 img in a 4200 and it booted but with 4000 features only so no AA.

ANYONE have a 4200 image to share?

Thanks

Does anyone have access to a 4000 image or can you point me in the right direction to obtaining one. I will be more than happy to pay a bit and share with the class :)

Hello,

For all who are searching for an internal image of F960BT or 5000NEX here is a link.

https://bitly.ws/XTwr

I just try it on my AVIC-F960BT EU5 and it works like a charm.

You need a 4GB SD Card.

Just download the torrent an then copy the image file to the SD Card with the program Win32 Disk Imager.

Thanks to the guy who uploaded the image unfortunately I don't know who it is.

I hope I helped some folks.

On 10/20/2023 at 10:40 PM, dell1994 said:

Hello lehe,

Is the GPS working on your 5000NEX wit your image ?
Tried yesterday to turn on the GPS but I don't have the files of them on my image.

Thank you

It's been so long ago. I don't recall having issues with it. I fixed the HU and gave it to a friend. No complaints.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 7:58 PM, lehe said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z2bShbzCPcd6DrCF7uYH8KJolChiNpRv/view?usp=share_link

I'll leave this up for a bit. I have an AVIC-5000NEX image I can share too. Hoping karma will provide a 4200 image.

Hello lehe,

Can you please share your AVIC-5000NEX Image ?
Then I can try it with my AVIC-F960BT, the image are the same for both.

Thank you very much for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, ts1312 said:

So after spending some time extracting the password from my AVH-Z9200DAB I thought I might as well share it here: gJ6NK7hSQWKs5Age

Password should be the same for other models of that period, like the AVH-W4500NEX.

Any chance you might share a copy of the image you got I have been trying to find one for about a year now?