• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

Hey Kdoll, I was just looking in the other thread where you are making some crazy good backgrounds, any chance you could do one for the WRX? The ones I made are ok but they look like shit compared to what you can do!

I'm thinking something kinda gun metal themed, with Impreza and / or WRX logos, possibly even incorporating a Turbo logo from the likes of Porsche? Always wondered why Subaru never felt like boasting the fact that their cars have turbos.

Here are a few Toyota Screens I came across, they are 800x480 16bit .BMP files (Unpack the Zip file) to be added your Flash Drive. My Flash Disk\DATA\SplashPic is the folder location on the unit if you want to save these .BMP images there, rather than in Flash Memory. Here are the .JPG versions as well.

To boot into the unit to add the .BMP files:

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17542

post-24489-12872756224708_thumb.jpg

post-24489-12872756226059_thumb.jpg

ToyotaLogos.zip

I have a 2004 SVT Cobra Terminator. Can someone use their creative skills and whip up a splash screen? Something simple, yet quality!

I am using the Ford, brushed aluminum now and its nice. I am curious what someone can do with a Snake Logo.

Hey'a boss, heres a real simple one with the Snake logo, I'll try something more along the lines of the one you asked for later...

To any, feel free to let me know if you'd like something changed...

KRIS

Cobra.jpg

Hey KRIS. I now have a 2003 Mach 1. Can we make a splash screen using the carbon fiber background and this mesh with a Mach 1 Logo? Center the Mach 1 logo and raise it up a bit some the message doesn't but it off. I like the way yours looked 3-D, compared to the lesser quality 2-D ones.

• 2 weeks later...