AVIC411.com

Pioneer Website updated ... 2008 MAPS ... $120 ....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Map data only it says, of course.

So much for the SW update dreams..

I think we've discussed it before... the wording is a bit vague.

Upgrade for the DVD Touch Panel Navigation Systems (AVIC-N4, AVIC-D3)

Also compatible with (AVIC-N3, AVIC-N2, AVIC-D2, AVIC-N1, AVIC-D1, AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, and AVIC-9DVD)

Map data update only.

Could mean firmware upgrade and map update for the N4 and D3, and map data update only for those other listed units. Or it could be just map data for all of them.

ok what will be on the CNDV-80MTP disk coming this mouth? ( august

Go to the link in the first post of this topic. The only things anyone here knows is what's on that page, which is little to nothing. Maybe you should call Pioneer and ask them what exactly is being included on them... and pray you actually get an answer.

Guest astrobill

Update/upgrade/map/whatever disk in June, then July, now August...lol. Confusing wording...par for the Pioneer course! And now over two years since the POI data from TeleAtlas was put together for the original disk version...entire TOWNS have been constructed near my home since pioneer last bothered to update these things

hahahahaha

And the page you linked to with the price isn't even accessible when you click on "upgrade disks" from the main navigation page...not even sure how you found it.

Who was it that offered to bet me $1000 they'd ever release an update? We'll see....

Update/upgrade/map/whatever disk in June, then July, now August...lol. Confusing wording...par for the Pioneer course! And now over two years since the POI data from TeleAtlas was put together for the original disk version...entire TOWNS have been constructed near my home since pioneer last bothered to update these things

hahahahaha

And the page you linked to with the price isn't even accessible when you click on "upgrade disks" from the main navigation page...not even sure how you found it.

Who was it that offered to bet me $1000 they'd ever release an update? We'll see....

lol i so remember that too