AVIC411.com

HOWTO: add voice guidance mute button

Ok i fixed it, nice job thank you both. BorisM, the button overlaps your detour button slightly. Is there a way to lower the button?

What brink094 said. At this point, you could also hide the detour button -- it doesn't do much of anything yet, and you can set detours from stock interface's itinerary screen...

I'd rather not hide it cause i like it being there even though it does little. But it does add a shortcut to my saved POI search for food :D

Boris, is this the line i change for detour:

edit: i made this line y=340 and it was enough.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The images should go in the ui_pioneer\800_480 directory, they are in the correct location in the zipfile.

You can also use the lines from the first post, they use images that are already available on the avic, no extra images required.

If you already have a ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\navigatemap_800_480.ui file from another hack, add the lines from the first post to that file. The lines should go inside the ui_NavigateMapButtons layer that starts at line 6.

Can theese buttons be added to the original Pioneer firmware without using any other hack?

The images should go in the ui_pioneer\800_480 directory, they are in the correct location in the zipfile.

You can also use the lines from the first post, they use images that are already available on the avic, no extra images required.

If you already have a ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\navigatemap_800_480.ui file from another hack, add the lines from the first post to that file. The lines should go inside the ui_NavigateMapButtons layer that starts at line 6.

Can theese buttons be added to the original Pioneer firmware without using any other hack?

As far as I know yes. Just change the code in your own file, however modified it is.

BTW, Love this features, works much better then turning the master volume down.

Dunno if anyone else has ran into this but I attempted to make the modification to a Data.zip file from the v2.0 update and once I put on the system it enters a reboot cycle. It will not load up until I go back into testmode and remove the modded data.zip and replace with the original one.

Any ideas anyone?

Chuck

There were some small changes to the file for the 2.0 update. I had a similar problem with the nav not loading up with the modified navigatemap file. I fixed this by taking the new version of the file and adding in the appropriate lines of code. Attached is my navigate map file which works perfectly for me.

Edit: Also, you shouldn't need the empty button image file, just the other two. Also, make sure that you are using a program like 7zip so that you're never actually extracting and repacking the data.zip file. With 7zip you can work with, browse, edit, and inject the data.zip file without actually ever unpacking the whole thing.

navigatemap_800_480.zip

Thanks mikeinnj for updating the zip file, I've been away on holiday while this firmware came out, so haven't had the chance to update it myself.

I added the empty button image so people could create their own buttons if they were not happy with mine, you don't need it if you use my images.