AVIC411.com

AVIC F Series Knob Replacements

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom: Received the knob last week some time and haven't had time to respond. The knob is PERFECT! It fit perfectly and really looks professional. You did a really great job on it.

Thank you for a great product at a great price.

BTW, with the number of people wanting to get one of these for their units, I knew that you would be raising the price and I don't blame you at all. I would have done the same. I don't know how long exactly that it takes for you to make one of these but even at $22 it is a reasonably good deal still.

Good luck with your new business javascript:emoticon(':D')

I'm sure that there are a LOT of other guys out there that want to "Mod their Knob" and even some women that want their "Knobs modded." Who knows . . .

:lol::lol:

Tom: Received the knob last week some time and haven't had time to respond. The knob is PERFECT! It fit perfectly and really looks professional. You did a really great job on it.

Thank you for a great product at a great price.

BTW, with the number of people wanting to get one of these for their units, I knew that you would be raising the price and I don't blame you at all. I would have done the same. I don't know how long exactly that it takes for you to make one of these but even at $22 it is a reasonably good deal still.

Good luck with your new business javascript:emoticon(':D')

I'm sure that there are a LOT of other guys out there that want to "Mod their Knob" and even some women that want their "Knobs modded." Who knows . . .

:lol::lol:

I was thinking I was going to be making 5 or 10 when I first posted this. So far I have made about 60!

I'm going to focus my "marketing" on the women who want their knobs modded.

Thanks for the nice feedback.

Tom

I was thinking I was going to be making 5 or 10 when I first posted this. So far I have made about 60!

Tom

you better not post again till you tell me how much for and when to expect my black knob jerk

Tom

you better not post again till you tell me how much for and when to expect my black knob jerk

Am I missing something???? Why are you calling me a jerk?