AVIC411.com

Official F-Series Bluetooth Phone Compatibility Thread

Phone Make/Model: HTC HD

Make/Receive Calls: Both, but I can't hear the sound of the outgoing call, hich is strange because the destination phone rings

I'm guessing you mean the HTC Touch HD? I've got the same issues with it. On Vodafone, latest firmware on both head unit and HD. With every outgoing call the bluetooth activity only starts at around 4 seconds into the call. I'm starting to instruct friends & family to count to 4 out loud before they start talking! I've been looking for patches on both Pioneer and Parrot sites but so far no luck. i just refuse to believe this is it?? Besides the issues on outgoing calls, incoming calls isn't a walk in the park either. Responsiveness is at best sluggish. Anyone who can give me a solution, i'm all ears!!

For the record:

Phone Make/Model: HTC Touch HD (T8282)

Carrier (ATT, TUSMOBIL, Verizon, etc.): Vodafone NL

Pairing Compatibility: Yes

Phonebook Transfer: Yes

Make/Receive Calls: Both but with bugs as described above

Voice Dialing: Name/Number/Both ; Not tried yet

SMS Alert: Not tried yet

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I mean the HTC Touch HD (T8282), it's strange isn't it ?

my actually pocket is a Qtek (HTC) 9090 with WM5, bluetooth 1.2 and works perfectly. my wife's phone is a Nokia with 2.0 bluetooth and also works, why the pocket that I want so much, doesn't, dam.

is it so dificult to bring the sound of the outgoing call ?

or this kind of problem apens because the pocket are blocked to the phone operator, and with that procedure some cab could be lost or modified. I don't know, but if so, it's a big irresponsible, because we are not talking about cheap equipments.

does anyone else in the forum have the same equipment HTC touch HD working perfectly ?

Verizon Wireless

Motorola Q9C

initially there were many problems the phone would connect to BT but transfer contacts wouldn't work, recent calls wouldn't transfer or call history ect... also when you were in a call and hung up the BT would stay connected like you were in a call even if you end the call by the navi unit or by the call phone only way to disconect was either to reboot or disconnect from BT using your phone...I played with phone for hours searched couldn't find anything

I finally found another site that allows you to change the registry on the motorola Q to allow BT connection to work properly...

It finally works perfectly transferred all contacts, call history ect and also works great with BT and actually disconnects calls properly so I can hear my music

if anyone needs help with this i'd be more then happy to assist you

Phone Make/Model: LG LX570 MUZIQ

Carrier: SprintLocation: US/EU

Phonebook Transfer: No

Make/Receive Calls: Make/Receive/Both

Voice Dialing: Yes number

SMS Alert: No

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I can't import the address book into AVIC F700BT.

Phone Make/Model: Palm Centro

Carrier (ATT, TUSMOBIL, Verizon, etc.): Sprint

Make/Receive Calls: Both

Voice Dialing: Name (Have not tried Number)

SMS Alert: Not Sure

Despite other reports, the F700BT with 2.0 firmware transfers my Centro phonebook. It does have one bug. It shows contacts with multiple phone numbers, but lists each as "general" so you can't voice dial the specific one. For instance, if I say "Call Bob" it will say multiple numbers, show both on the screen, and I touch the one I want. Because they're both "general" I cannot just say "Call Bob General". Very minor, it doesn't get in the way.

Phone Make/Model: HTC TILT BY AT&T

Carrier (ATT, TUSMOBIL, Verizon, etc.): ATT

Make/Receive Calls: Both

Voice Dialing: Both

SMS Alert: No

Took a bit to get contacts done, but on the forums ppl with HTC solved it and just takes lots of patience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Phone Make/Model: Palm Treo 700p (with 755p firmware)

Carrier (ATT, TUSMOBIL, Verizon, etc.): Sprint

Pairing Compatibility: Yes, but took many tries to get them to pair,but finally did

Phonebook Transfer: Not well, would only transfer a few contacts, and would not take one at a time

Make/Receive Calls: Both, but if you use the radio to make the call it will start to work right and then switch back to the phone speaker, but if you start the call from your phone, handsfree works with no problems, receive works GREAT

Voice Dialing: see above

SMS Alert: no