AVIC411.com

Apple Theme Completed!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try 746_32K_MN-001_24b.bmp from the image.res file. I know it changes the bottom on the main screen, not sure if itll change it on the map screen or not.

Yes he is right, I changed mine to Orange or Red if you looked carefully at my pics in the gtiMATT file.

kdk_0057.jpg

kdk_0058.jpg

:::notice that its not blue at the bottom::: I changed it to red now.

and i made updates to my file now... I will call it RED 2.0

updates are that the

*top bar is more red (added +15 pts more saturation and minus -15 pts brightness)

*color menu screen is more vibrant

*folder button is transparent, no more black box in SD card mode

*the phone button is smoother

*music bar on the bottom is more red then orange

*music icon is yellow in navi map

*also when you push in the buttons, it lights up red instead of white

*the AV button on the bottom is more red instead of pink

ill upload some pics of the SD card mode tonight... the difference on your unit compared to stock is almost like day and night. its totally clean.

Wow, your red version of GTI Matt's map screen looks great too, do you have that available for download? :D

LOL, and yes I do. I wasnt planning on uploading that but lonestar did bring it up at first. the Navi screen is completely done (all retain transparency) but the destinations (POIs, Find address, History) are still stock. Im hoping me and basket case can work on that one together.

hi imBasketCase

I love the Blue Apple theme you created, but would rather have the iPhone Maps icon for desinations instead of the Safari icon.

Would you be able to help me out, and post a new .zip ?

Thank you kindly

I'll try and find it for you.

hi imBasketCase

I love the Blue Apple theme you created, but would rather have the iPhone Maps icon for desinations instead of the Safari icon.

Thank you kindly

Thanks A lot - here is a great resource for the iphone icons...my problem is that my photoshop skills are not as good as yours

http://iphonestudio.co.uk/page/iphone_icon_gallery

hi imBasketCase

Thank you kindly

Thanks A lot - here is a great resource for the iphone icons...my problem is that my photoshop skills are not as good as yours

http://iphonestudio.co.uk/page/iphone_icon_gallery

Wow, nice find

Sure. I'm still working on it (Not really good at this. :D My first time.)I'll try to finnish it by Monday. Going on vacation!! I'll keep you posted.

What car do you have?

No worries, when ever you get around to it. It's a Nissan 350z so has that sort of Orange/Yellow dash. Quite happy with the theme I have at the moment, which is Guga's with a few mods so it's quite neutral but think yours may give it that factory look.

Look forward to your post....Thanks!!

:evil: They broke into my car last night and stole my radio :cry: They really did a job on my dash.

I didnt get to finish it the way I wanted to but if you want i can post it and maybe you'll like it.

I wont be getting a new radio anytime soon.

Sorry to hear that dude.....evil f*ckers!!! Don't worry about posting the mod as I'm sure you have other things to worry about right now. Hope your insurance covers it!!