AVIC411.com

Apple Theme Completed!!

hey guys im not too good at this stuff but it looks great. can anyone give me a step by step on how to do some of these kick ass mods??

HAHAHA trust me... ive been doing this for a while now... and even i dont even know where to start.

but a journey of a thousand miles begins with a jog

so the question to you is.. what do you want? and what do you want first?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great..... where's the link ;-)

Here you go. Like I said, I haven't installed it, so let me know how it goes, I'd love to see photos. Also, I'm thinking about changing the iPod button in the AV menu. Any suggestions? A buddy suggested changing it to the iPod touch's "Music" button, or I'm thinking about changing it to the original button. Thoughts?

I updated my mod of this theme. Now the "iPod" button under the AV menu is the iTunes icon like you'd find on a computer. I went with this, so all the buttons on the top row of would be round, and wouldn't be specific to one kind of iPod. Also, I changed the buttons on the main menu to go whiter when pressed instead of darker, staying consistent with the rest of this theme.

I haven't been able to test the theme on my unit because my install isn't 100% yet and I don't want to do it until it's done, and that won't happen until later in the week. So if you install the theme let me know what you think and post photos.

hi imBasketCase

I love the Blue Apple theme you created, but would rather have the iPhone Maps icon for desinations instead of the Safari icon.

Would you be able to help me out, and post a new .zip ?

Thank you kindly

Here's the psd for the maps icon, I didn't really do much to it

hey man i am new at this and im old. but i got this new toy. first can you help me with this. i got a card that is formated for the fat32. now when i hooked it up to my pc. the pc advised that i need a program to open it up. so there i am.......what next and then please help me hype up my f90bt>>

hey guys im not too good at this stuff but it looks great. can anyone give me a step by step on how to do some of these kick ass mods??

HAHAHA trust me... ive been doing this for a while now... and even i dont even know where to start.

hey

hey

hey im sorry i posted late and it went down alittle ways. can you see it

hey man i am new at this and im old. but i got this new toy. first can you help me with this. i got a card that is formated for the fat32. now when i hooked it up to my pc. the pc advised that i need a program to open it up. so there i am.......what next and then please help me hype up my f90bt>>

first off you better stop posting same topics on different threads,

Hey all, I've just started getting into custom icons for my F700BT and I've got a question. I've got replacement .bmp files for the Nav/Contacts/AV icons that I want to use but I'm having trouble adding them to the Image.rec file. When I use 7zip to have the file open, I click the Add button but get "Operation is Not Supported". If I try to drag-and-drop the files into the archive I get a "Not Implemented" error. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Is there another program to open the .rec file? Or, if I extract the .rec file, what settings in 7zip should I use to re-compress it?

Well if you have the file, you can 7zip.. its free. extract it. thats only if you wanna modify. Now if you just want it to work, my file should say "image.res" meaning that its ready to rock and roll, just drag and drop it into your system.

your gonna need the testmode files to boot it up, and of course back up your system by copying your whole flashdrive into the SD card first.

• 2 months later...
Does this work on 3.0?

Yes. The A/V part of the AVIC, which the Image.res covers, has not changed much from 2.0 to 3.0. The only thing that will need to be fixed would be the box that comes up on the Nav screen when a phone call is in progress.