AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

IDT's file doesn't have the software hack applied. I think your connection came loose. It would be on the wire you moved and not on the brake wire itself. FWIW, I have the software hack applied to my data.zip AND the hardware hack applied with no ill effects.

You could just go in and modify his pioneer.ini under the project_config folder to see if that fixes your problem. I used:

[pioneer]

parking_break_speed=255.0

hide_logos=1

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPE999

OK, I'm nearly a "full-up round". Loaded DATA.zip with Elevation.BMP and the Speed bmps, restored my prefered Map color schemes and it boots up fine. The only things I see are:

#1 - No Elevation displayed.

#2 - No House numbers display when I touch the street name

Am I missing something?

SPE999

could you post your navigatemap800_480.ui file

Here it is, but trust me, its the one you wrote/moded, I've very little faith in working on code...

;*****************
;       xucheng
;*****************
;****************************************************************************************************************

; the STOPFLYOVER command also stops other kinds of simulations (i.e. saved track replay)
;

;Simulation Control Mod 

;2D 3D button	

;Cursor button	

;compass house number mod

; Voice guidance mute/Address select

;Setting button

;Delete route/ POI select

; GPS Status 
;   

;time

;Date

;house numbers display 

;road name picture

;road name picture, searchmap

;route name and housenumber(next and the third road name)

;first corner distance

;corner picture

;road arrow

;Auto Recalc

;HIDED FUNCTION

;luwenyu 12.24

;display current clocked speed 

;************percent***************

;*****************

; xucheng

;*****************

;****************************************************************************************************************

; the STOPFLYOVER command also stops other kinds of simulations (i.e. saved track replay)

;

;Simulation Control Mod

;2D 3D button

;Cursor button

;compass house number mod

; Voice guidance mute/Address select

;Setting button

;Delete route/ POI select

; GPS Status

;

;time

;Date

;house numbers display

map.ISROUTEVALID vValidRoute vDeletableRoute

runif vValidRoute 1 sc_btnARM_Itineary_OnRelease

;road name picture

;road name picture, searchmap

;route name and housenumber(next and the third road name)

;first corner distance

;corner picture

;road arrow

;Auto Recalc

;HIDED FUNCTION

;luwenyu 12.24

;display current clocked speed

;Display Elevation

;************percent***************

the reason why the elevation is not showing up is because you don't have the code for it, my data.zip doesn't have it on default, see the code above and add the code in red to your navigate800_480.ui, as for the house number mod i am not sure why it's not showing up as the code for it is correct, try again and let me know how it goes

the reason why the elevation is not showing up is because you don't have the code for it, my data.zip doesn't have it on default, see the code above and add the code in red to your navigate800_480.ui, as for the house number mod i am not sure why it's not showing up as the code for it is correct, try again and let me know how it goes

OK, I'll take a deep breath and give "code copying" a shot. I'll let you know how it goes.

SPE999

Here are some issues I noticed tonight.

1. I lose the top buttons intermittently, specifically the tools button.

2. Fly over cuts out before reaching destination

3. There is no speed limit for the currently traveled road.

4. Intermittently lose the info in the 3 info boxes, it goes blank.

that's kinda odd, what unit do you have? anyone else having any problems?

1. i'm not sure as to why that is

2. maybe you are going too fast on simulation

3. i don't have the speed limit mod

4. still not sure as to why your losing all that?

OK, I'm nearly a "full-up round". Loaded DATA.zip with Elevation.BMP and the Speed bmps, restored my prefered Map color schemes and it boots up fine. The only things I see are:

Am I missing something?

SPE999

I am going to post my file tomorrow which is a version of IDT's excellent mod

it has the speed limit, elevation, night guidance files, house numbers display when touching clock. i will also post pics tomorrow.

When i edit my data file, i do it right in 7zip. i dont extract the files, i just make the changes right in 7zip. this works for me just a suggestion, it makes things a lot easier.

I took a 100 mile round trip today, so this is what I remember.

1. Once it just disapeared, the other times the tools button went away when I accessed it and returned tot he map.

2. could be too fast? I was still pretty far away from destination, but I had it cranked.

3. haha, well that answers that.

4. if I remember correctly, I had just hit a way point, once the display cought up to the truck, I happened to look down and see it was gone.

I have the f90bt. I will say, no reboot issues though.

don't know if this could be related but are you changing the memory , the error reporting and updating the time every time your accessing testmode

I think you are directing this to me?

I don't know how to do the memory or error reporting., so no. I have to update the time zone once I return to normal operations once out of testmode.

Am I missing something?

SPE999

I am going to post my file tomorrow which is a version of IDT's excellent mod

it has the speed limit, elevation, night guidance files, house numbers display when touching clock. i will also post pics tomorrow.

When i edit my data file, i do it right in 7zip. i dont extract the files, i just make the changes right in 7zip. this works for me just a suggestion, it makes things a lot easier.

awesome, that will save me some sleep tonight, I must have 6 windows open on my computer :lol:

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as Paladin, when I use new the DATA.ZIP file I get re-boots, all I have to do is put the earlier IDT DATA.ZIP file back in and it works (obviously with the old format and function). I'm trying to track the "missing" BMP discussion, but I checked IDT's DATA file and there was a Speed.bmp in the 800_480 folder and a YOUR_SPEED.BMP in the Common folder. I didn't see an ELEVATION.BMP in either folder, however when I looked in the earlier DATA.ZIP I didn't see it in there either....

SPE999

anyone else having problems with the new zip? i'm tryingto figure out why it crashes on wome of the other users

Yes rebooting for me on F90BT. Downloaded your V2 last night - replaced Data.zip with original today and reboots went away. I left the license files and hacked EZRIDER.exe in they didn't seen to cause the reboot. Also looked like your file didn't fix the Parking Break complaint but hard to tell with the reboots.

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as Paladin, when I use new the DATA.ZIP file I get re-boots, all I have to do is put the earlier IDT DATA.ZIP file back in and it works (obviously with the old format and function). I'm trying to track the "missing" BMP discussion, but I checked IDT's DATA file and there was a Speed.bmp in the 800_480 folder and a YOUR_SPEED.BMP in the Common folder. I didn't see an ELEVATION.BMP in either folder, however when I looked in the earlier DATA.ZIP I didn't see it in there either....

SPE999

anyone else having problems with the new zip? i'm tryingto figure out why it crashes on wome of the other users

Yes rebooting for me on F90BT. Downloaded your V2 last night - replaced Data.zip with original today and reboots went away. I left the license files and hacked EZRIDER.exe in they didn't seen to cause the reboot. Also looked like your file didn't fix the Parking Break complaint but hard to tell with the reboots.

did you add the font file included in the zip?