AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK say I try this... and I don't like it and wanna go back... I have my data zip backed up and my whole flash disk actually... but this one seams to do alot more all automatically.... what do I go go back to.. I know the sys.txt and the data zip will be easy.. but the ezrider and other stuff... how do I restore that?? just like I do the data zip and sys.txt.. if you can put a list on what files are modded so I can always revert back... or if I ever wanna try a new data zip... thanks.. and I hope you guys understand what I am trying to say..

I love version 2 that is what I am using now.....

OK say I try this... and I don't like it and wanna go back... I have my data zip backed up and my whole flash disk actually... but this one seams to do alot more all automatically.... what do I go go back to.. I know the sys.txt and the data zip will be easy.. but the ezrider and other stuff... how do I restore that?? just like I do the data zip and sys.txt.. if you can put a list on what files are modded so I can always revert back... or if I ever wanna try a new data zip... thanks.. and I hope you guys understand what I am trying to say..

I love version 2 that is what I am using now.....

i don't get what you're trying to say

if you're already using V2 then you'll love this one, this has the spoken speedcam warnings and more setting for warnings and speed limits,

sorry I have so many zips I get mixed up... lol I am actually using DPdurst V2 ,,, I wanna try this one.... but I wanna use the automatic load,,,, but if I dont like it and wanna revert back.... I dont know what back ups I would have to use as this mod changes so many files.... please let me know.......

sorry I have so many zips I get mixed up... lol I am actually using DPdurst V2 ,,, I wanna try this one.... but I wanna use the automatic load,,,, but if I dont like it and wanna revert back.... I dont know what back ups I would have to use as this mod changes so many files.... please let me know.......

what is the automatic load?

actually the only thing you need is the data.zip and the fontfile, the rest is just optional,

dude .. lol you have a file that does everything automaticly.... you say to unzip it to the sd card... then when it done just remove card and then turn off and on the unit and the mods will be there... ezrider and all... or am I just stupid?? hehehe

geeze with all the zips in here I wish everyone would get organized... I think I got ill die trying's mod mistaken with cmh928 mods.. and I am all confused.. with all the links in the quotes it freaking me oout.. I guess I have to really read and pay attention... lol and if Im not mistaken... ill die trying's 2.5 mod is NOT out yet??? lol

geeze with all the zips in here I wish everyone would get organized... I think I got ill die trying's mod mistaken with cmh928 mods.. and I am all confused.. with all the links in the quotes it freaking me oout.. I guess I have to really read and pay attention... lol and if Im not mistaken... ill die trying's 2.5 mod is NOT out yet??? lol

yes

successfully integrated GTIMATTS mod with my V2,

what's inside v2.5,

-house number mod (pressing the current street name will show the house number and pressing the house number will hide it)

-stop navigate button

-navigation mute

-moved buttons

-simulation control (new style and location, fixed a bug in route simulation)

-gps status button onscreen

-setting button onscreen

-return home button

-changed all stock sounds to igo sounds

-speed camera mod (better speedcam icon)

-linear compass (GTIMATT style),

-moved half the stuff around

-route info box (pressing the box brings you to route menu)(everything can be changed in the displayed info menu)

-moved next street text

-date mod

-fixed simulation pop up location

-mini turn restriction

-spoken speed warnings (thanks to GTIMATT)

- Warning Volume slider

- Set whether warning beep mode (disabled = no beeps, When approaching = beep when within distance specified, Over Limit = robotic warning voice within distance speficied if you are over the camera limit)

- Warning Beep on Mobile Cameras (turns off the approaching beeps for mobile cameras)

- Warning Beep Distance (sets how far away from the camera the warning beeps start can be from 200ft to 1000ft or metre equivalent)

-mini US or Euro Speed Limit Style option (bottom of the visual settings menu, choose US or Euro style)

[attachment=1]DSC01702.JPG[/attachment][attachment=2]DSC01700.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]DSC01693.JPG[/attachment][attachment=4]DSC01692.JPG[/attachment][attachment=5]DSC01690.JPG[/attachment]

here's the file http://ul.to/5yk8m3