AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 Thanks much for an amazing set of mods that make this unit FAR more liveable and usable.

I've turned a whole bunch of people onto your mods and they all love them. Keep up the good work, it is greatly appreciated by alot of people.

I have a question on the map color used on your MOD. In the option it has many choses to change the map color scheme, however none seem to work for me. Am I doing something wrong, or do these not actually change the look of the map colors, etc... Thanks!

you have to download the schemes and put it inside myflashdisk/apl2/igo/content/scheme

Hello

Thank you for solving the canadian bug. I love your mod. One thing I noticed on the speed limit is that in the red alert box (for the cameras), it is still written 160 km and not 100. Also most of the time, the voice says speed limit not available. (but the speed limit is now ok on the map).

I don't know if it is possible to fix those bugs.

Greetings and again thank you for your mod.

Gaetan Labrecque

One thing I noticed on the speed limit is that in the red alert box (for the cameras), it is still written 160 km and not 100.

that would be because the camera itself was set at 160, just edit the camera and set it to 100

Also most of the time, the voice says speed limit not available. (but the speed limit is now ok on the map).

could you click on the particular speedcam and see the settings and report back

If a speed limit is present in the maps on a given stretch of road, then the speedcam interface will apply that limit to the display and voice even if the camera speed itself is set to zero. If a camera does have an assigned speed, then that speed takes precedence over the map speed limit. Almost none of the US cameras are set to anything but zero MPH, yet the voice will read off the speed limit of the road I'm on as I approach them.

Great mod but I think I found a bug. The address numbers feature puts 100 addresses per block.

House addresses are purely a function of the map data. If they display at all, then there is no bug other than faulty TeleAtlas/Navteq data. They are routinely 30-100 off the mark and occasionally on the wrong side.

I am trying to add a favorite’s button on the nav display but not having much luck. I know very little about the code

Hers what I have put in the navigatemap_800_480.ui.

;Favorites

I have made the favorites_onmap.bmp and entered the above. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

I am trying to add a favorite’s button on the nav display but not having much luck. I know very little about the code

;Favorites

I have made the favorites_onmap.bmp and entered the above. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

try this and just change the x and y values,

;Favorites

try this and just change the x and y values,

also if you want to get the button to dim you may want to have it named like what you did with the first code and go to navigatemap.ui and search for this code

then add the name of the name of the bmp on both scripts and just copy how they were scripted