AVIC411.com

Australian Map Update (R17 Maps Page 23)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did Pioneer Australia finally release the new map/3.0 upgradE?

http://www.pioneer.com.au/en/Help%20Cen ... mware.aspx

I see that there's a mapping upgrade download avail...which you'll need to enter your serial number and the mapping disc code. Any one knows if this is 3.0?

they have but at this point you can only buy it from pioneer spare parts bye ringing them i did cost me 270 not sure why they are not adertising it

Hang on...now they're selling them from Pioneer spare parts for $270?? and people buying them are receiving them straight away?

What the hell? I'm assuming that the only people who need to buy the upgrade will be people who bought the headunit after the "free" upgrade promotion finished(July/Aug 2009).... so they're supplying the people who are willing to pay extra for it? What about the people who bought this unit like a year or more ago, and have been patiently waiting for this delayed update...they just get left in the lurch?

I understand its all about making money and whatnot, but if they're withholding upgrades from the ones who've been waiting for this upgrade because of shortages, then thats a bit crap...

Well i received my updated maps SD cards today, Updates the software to version 2.10000, went to upgrade maps and such.., but you need to enter your device id into the pioneer site & a code they supply with the sd cards

Problem is the site says the device id isn't registered, anyone else have this problem?

Btw My update is one of the 50

Mine too by the look of it! We've only been waiting nearly a year! Maybe they sent them out alphabetically because my surname is right down the end of the alphabet. :( Pioneer told me it was first come first serve but people who have only had the unit for a few months have already received theirs.

Well i received my updated maps SD cards today, Updates the software to version 2.10000, went to upgrade maps and such.., but you need to enter your device id into the pioneer site & a code they supply with the sd cards. Problem is the site says the device id isn't registered, anyone else have this problem?

Mic18u I guess you mean 3.10000. Anyway what's the wetsite address you are using to activate it? If you go here http://www.pioneer.com.au/en/Help%20Cen ... mware.aspx then select F900BT, there is now a listing like this.

AVIC-F900BT software upgrade

AVICF900BT mapping software upgrade

Password authentication for the CNSD100FM Navigation upgrade disc for the AVICF900BT

Please read the instructions included in the CNSD100FM before commencing.

Click here to download

And when you click download it goes here https://www.pioneer.com.au/unlockcodeCN ... nDisc.aspx and asks for device number and media number. Is this the same site that you are trying to unlock yours on?

Well i received my updated maps SD cards today, Updates the software to version 2.10000, went to upgrade maps and such.., but you need to enter your device id into the pioneer site & a code they supply with the sd cards

Problem is the site says the device id isn't registered, anyone else have this problem?

Yeah...I also received my SD cards. Went through the process until I got on to the website and entered the device number and media number only to find that the device isn't registered......NOT HAPPY!

Will call Pioneer tomorrow and advise if I make any progress...

Has anyone actually got through the entire process and have a fully updated system???

Sorry, didn't read the previous post very well.

On the Pioneer website you go to the "downloads & Manuals" under the Help Centre and enter the F900BT details in search for product...which takes you to;

https://www.pioneer.com.au/Help%20Centr ... mware.aspx

AVICF900BT mapping software upgrade

Password authentication for the CNSD100FM Navigation upgrade disc for the AVICF900BT

Please read the instructions included in the CNSD100FM before commencing.

Click here to download

When you click on the above link you go to.....

https://www.pioneer.com.au/unlockcodeCN ... nDisc.aspx

Create your password

Enter your product device number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Enter your disc media number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Loading Please wait, your unlock code is being retrieved

The Device Number is not registered

and without this information you can't finish installing the maps on SD card 2.

Got mine in the post today! Woohoo, just upgrading now...

Thanks JM1065 for the link. The Aussie one doesn't work and I don't know why they bothered posting it there. Just use the link provided above everyone.

Also from my observations SD1 upgrades the unit to 2.1000 probably to give a fresh install to then upgrade with SD2 to 3.02010 and installs maps version 02.000400.

All working smoothly and the new beeps are soooo much better, they fixed a problem I was having with ipod music/video buttons too by the look of it. Now to find a similar data.zip to GTIMatt's. Any ideas anyone?

Got mine finally,

the Aussie pioneer website is working, tested today... got unlock code generated with no issues :D

It appears they FINALLY got rid of the lag/sluggish response of the hopeless previous releases. About time...:!:

The bundled MIC is a hopeless peace of crap, no software will ever fix it though. Noticed the BT is more stable with Blackberry and iPhone.