AVIC411.com

BorisM thank you in advance

You're welcome.

Theoretically, this is controlled by this entry in SYS.TXT:

[warning]

warn_distances="100:1500,70:1000,50:500,0:200"

where the number before the colon is speed (Km/h obviously) and one after being distance in meters. It affects the non-linear function that iGO uses to start warning about the camera.

I could not see warn_distances in our build of EZRider, but I do not have IDA Pro handy right now...

ok thank you, I added this parameter in my sys.txt (firm 2.005000) but in the options of "custom camera setting" the zone of "warning beep distance" does not go further than 300m!

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey anyone know why my buildings won't show up. followed the directions to a tee and i love the mod but i can't find a menu to control buildings and i can't edit speed cams, i know i'm missing something i just cant figure out what. any help is appreciated. i did the unzip to sd card so the mod copied automatically. it should be perfect??? let me know

thanks

hey anyone know why my buildings won't show up. followed the directions to a tee and i love the mod but i can't find a menu to control buildings and i can't edit speed cams, i know i'm missing something i just cant figure out what. any help is appreciated. i did the unzip to sd card so the mod copied automatically. it should be perfect??? let me know

thanks

Try here first.... viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23411&hilit=buildings&start=105

The all-in-one UnziptoSDcard files are the only ones with buildings included. If you installed the whole 65MB then you have all you need to see buildings. Read the readmes and go through your settings to enable everything.

The beta file has IDT's latest mods to the speedcam interface and the Amigo style POI icons. It fixes the Canadian speed limit issues but does away with the Eurostyle speed limit sign. I am writing some new scripts to make IDT's mods live happily with GTIMatt's mods (speedcam muting), but the file is stable to download. I am making the new POI icons less transparent using Gimp as well.

cmh i used the all in one and i see the files your talking about, in my 3d landmarks screen it says buildings, close or far etc., but thats it, which menu would it be in? i've gone through the read me but it doesn't tell you how to get them to show up. is it because i didn't use your image.res because that is the only file i took out? thanks for your help

cmh i used the all in one and i see the files your talking about, in my 3d landmarks screen it says buildings, close or far etc., but thats it, which menu would it be in? i've gone through the read me but it doesn't tell you how to get them to show up. is it because i didn't use your image.res because that is the only file i took out? thanks for your help

even if you have all those settings turned on if you dont have the 3dl and 3dc files no buildings will show up

ok i have all the building files. i just reinstalled them to make sure and still no building menu or anything only speed cams was that ezrider and license file in the aio zip the right version to make them show up or do i need to get new copies? i have the maps that came with the unit are they the wrong maps? please help!!

ok i have all the building files. i just reinstalled them to make sure and still no building menu or anything only speed cams was that ezrider and license file in the aio zip the right version to make them show up or do i need to get new copies? i have the maps that came with the unit are they the wrong maps? please help!!

do you know what license file was included in the aio? try adding this license file, this one fixed my problem with the buildings, extract the file and load it

IDT, he has everything he needs to see buildings in North America if he used the 65MB AIO. He doesn't mention what unit he installed it on, however. If it is not a UC version F700, F900 or F90, he will need to modify the sys.txt by hand. It's also possible he didn't extract things properly to the SD card. Use 7zip! You should only see TWO items in the root folder of the card.

IDT, he has everything he needs to see buildings in North America if he used the 65MB AIO. He doesn't mention what unit he installed it on, however. If it is not a UC version F700, F900 or F90, he will need to modify the sys.txt by hand. It's also possible he didn't extract things properly to the SD card. Use 7zip! You should only see TWO items in the root folder of the card.

i see,