AVIC411.com

Thanks superman. I kind of like the way I have it now. I like that I can change day/night schemes at the push of a button, the clock and the other fancy stuff. Maybe I will try his latest anyway. Maybe I will like it, maybe not. I can always go back to what I am using now.

cmh, Is the day/night function in your new mod? Is it basically the same layout as the previous mod?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks superman. I kind of like the way I have it now. I like that I can change day/night schemes at the push of a button, the clock and the other fancy stuff. Maybe I will try his latest anyway. Maybe I will like it, maybe not. I can always go back to what I am using now.

cmh, Is the day/night function in your new mod? Is it basically the same layout as the previous mod?

Day/Night is still a push on the compass icon as before. New versions of all varieties will be posted soon. There are minor tweaks all around, but really aimed at Canadians to fix speed limit issues.

Day/Night is still a push on the compass icon as before. New versions of all varieties will be posted soon. There are minor tweaks all around, but really aimed at Canadians to fix speed limit issues.

Thanks. I did load it this morning and it does look good. I do miss the clock, though. I also loaded IDT's mod just to see what his is like. I don't know which one to use...I like both but can only have one.

Hello Criley

You mean the noclock version. Did he update the version with a clock also. I need a clock since I don't have one in my car...

Greetings

Labgate

Hello Cmh928

I notice the beta directory is not there anymore. Will you post the new version soon ?

Greetings

Labgate

He already posted the newer version. I used it this morning.

Hello Criley

You mean the noclock version. Did he update the version with a clock also. I need a clock since I don't have one in my car...

Greetings

Labgate

Hello Cmh928

I notice the beta directory is not there anymore. Will you post the new version soon ?

Greetings

Labgate

He already posted the newer version. I used it this morning.

No clock. I think he may be working on some others, so just hold out. I have been using IDT's new mod for the time being. His has a clock, but his mod is slightly different, but still is nice.

I loaded the all-in-one this afternoon and it is AWESOME! Thank you so much for all the hard work!

I only have 3 things Id like to mod:

1) I would like the clock to be a little larger and slightly more to the right.

2) I would like North to always be up in 2D mode.

3) I wish the icon bar in the sky would auto hide. If I double tap in that area the bar would appear. And since thats the way I wish it would work, I wouldn't see sky, Id see more map.

Just my ramblings.

Thanks again!

I loaded the all-in-one this afternoon and it is AWESOME! Thank you so much for all the hard work!

I only have 3 things Id like to mod:

1) I would like the clock to be a little larger and slightly more to the right.

2) I would like North to always be up in 2D mode.

3) I wish the icon bar in the sky would auto hide. If I double tap in that area the bar would appear. And since thats the way I wish it would work, I wouldn't see sky, Id see more map.

Just my ramblings.

Thanks again!

2) not possible as we are using 8.0 version

Hey everyone, I just want to double check before I do this mod. I have a completely stock F700 running FW 2.0.

Can I just use the All-In-One that is provided and voila? mod should work?

I understand backing up my current setup and using testmode...

Hey everyone, I just want to double check before I do this mod. I have a completely stock F700 running FW 2.0.

Can I just use the All-In-One that is provided and voila? mod should work?

I understand backing up my current setup and using testmode...

Correct

New version posted to the FTP. First post in thread has been updated.

Biggest change is that there is now only one version for download. Clcok and MSN settings are selectable under NaviSettings/Visual/CustomSettings. It is now possible to have both the MSN and History icons displayed at once. The MSN icon can be made to show while in-route as well.

IDT's Canadian speedlimit bugfix is integrated while retaining the Euro speedlimit sign option. IDT's latest speedcam warning mod has been integrated as well. Clicking an active speedcam warning box will disable further warnings and show a small icon to remind you. Clicking the icon will re-enable speedcam warnings. This setting is saved through power-cycles.

I tested the Amigo-style POI icons and the pulsing cursor, but they are not nearly as visible as the older styles. They may look pretty in still-shots, but they are hard to use at a glance while driving.

I removed MANY unneeded scripts to improve system response as well as making changes to clip-planes.ini and sys.txt to improve roadname visibility.

Download here: ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/cmh928/

hey ... MY BUILDINGS WORK!!!!!!! A SPECIAL THANKS TO crilleym cmh and idt for helping me out. it turns out that i just don't know what i am doing! LOL. i flew over that address in chicago and there they were! thanks for helping out kids and i am sorry to drive you nuts. i appreciate all your help. THANKS