AVIC411.com

hey thanks for helping i tried that license and still not working. i switched it back to the cmh license. whatever i guess it just doesn't work. if anyone has directions on how to get to the menus and what not let me know that readme file is pretty useless for buildings. i didn't extract anything wrong i have an f90bt. i did not however modify the system.text because the aio didn't specify that i had to, is that my issue then? thanks

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey thanks for helping i tried that license and still not working. i switched it back to the cmh license. whatever i guess it just doesn't work. if anyone has directions on how to get to the menus and what not let me know that readme file is pretty useless for buildings. i didn't extract anything wrong i have an f90bt. i did not however modify the system.text because the aio didn't specify that i had to, is that my issue then? thanks

If the 65MB AIO installed properly and the screens on your unit look like the pictures posted on here, then you have all you need. Set the map to 3D mode and simulate a trip to a big city. I would recommend downtown Chicago. The sys.txt in the AIO is fine as-is for US/Canada versions of f700-f90. For that matter, the F90 already came with landmark files OEM.

If in doubt, re-download a fresh UnzipToSDCard, format the SD card(2GB or smaller in FAT), extract AIO to it, insert card to unit, turn on and wait to see the green box. Turn off ignition.

cmh i appreciate your reply but i have already done those things where do i go on the f90 menus to enable the buildings i know i should have a screen somewhere but i don't. i did a fly over of nyc and no buildings? i'm just frustated and you keep telling me the same stuff over and over, i am not being a jerk and i appreciate all the hard work you put into this mod but if you don't know, you don't know. all i could do was ask, cause i don't know either like i said i followed the directions. thanks for trying

cmh i appreciate your reply but i have already done those things where do i go on the f90 menus to enable the buildings i know i should have a screen somewhere but i don't. i did a fly over of nyc and no buildings? i'm just frustated and you keep telling me the same stuff over and over, i am not being a jerk and i appreciate all the hard work you put into this mod but if you don't know, you don't know. all i could do was ask, cause i don't know either like i said i followed the directions. thanks for trying

It works fine for the hundreds of other people who have DLed the AIO. The only reports of issues were from EU users or F500 owners. Try posting in the 3D buildings forum.

I guarantee all you need to see US buildings is in the AIO.

Here ya go...Look for 1 Wacker Dr Chicago,IL...click starting point, you will get some kind of message, click Ok, then look for your home address and click go here now. Click your info box on lower left and click simulate. I just did it 5 minutes ago and I seen all kinds of buildings. The mod works and works well.

Thanks, awesome mod and super easy to install. I did the all-in-on-one for my f90bt then re-did the auto install with the big clock mod. This is beyond anything I could do and fixes a lot of annoyances that were there from the factory, updated the graphics nicely, and added some much needed features (quick cnx of the route, home short cut, etc.)

Anyone can ask for you to move this or that, or change the color of this to x. I just want to say thanks, you made my system go from good to great. Maybe pioneer will copy some of this into the next update :?

ok i believe you, please don't get upset about this because your mod is awesome regardless if i can find buildings or not. it's probably something stupid that i over looked. i won't have my car for some of this week but when i get back to it i will try to re-download the aio from scratch and try again. i'll post results when i get back sorry to drive you guys crazy.

ok i believe you, please don't get upset about this because your mod is awesome regardless if i can find buildings or not. it's probably something stupid that i over looked. i won't have my car for some of this week but when i get back to it i will try to re-download the aio from scratch and try again. i'll post results when i get back sorry to drive you guys crazy.

no prob bro,

Thanks a million... I've installed this mod - and it's awesome!!!

My F90BT is so much better than it was before!

Quick question.

I'd like to add some additional screens to put into the unit (particularly a NY Giants and a NY Yankees splash screens).

How do I do it? Do I need to enter into TESTMODE? Or do I just add them in as pictures on a normal SD card with no Testmode or anything else on it?

Does the whole mod need to be on the SD card each time I want to add something?

Thanks. I appreciate your help and hard work. You guys rock!

Woodlander.. Read your owner's manual. It is covered in depth there. There is also a thread linked via the FAQ sticky which has every splash screen you could ever want.

Just uploaded a new version to the NoClock folder. It has IDT's updated Speedcam interface and the IGo Amigo style generic POI's. Canadian speed limits are fixed in it as well. There is no longer a Euro-style speed limit sign in it, though.

I think your Data.zip might be might my next project. I plan on several changes that i noticed on your screen shots.

i wanna make your warning cameras (big red sign) semi- transparent. current one blocks out a little too much.

possibly your play, pause, fast forward, and reverse more transparent too.

then integrate my latest red theme (includes navi [data.zip] menus and av screens [image.res])

I think your Data.zip might be might next project t. I plan on several changes that i noticed on your screen shots.

i wanna make your warning cameras (big red sign) semi- transparent. current one blocks out a little too much.

possibly your play, pause, fast forward, and reverse more transparent too.

then integrate my latest red theme (includes navi [data.zip] menus and av screens [image.res])

Superman, while your at it, could you add the clock like his NOMSN BIG CLOCK version, or if you could point me in the right direction, I could add it myself. Look at my pic on page 5 "red theme download". I am not too familiar with editing the data zip file yet. Thanks.

Superman, while your at it, could you add the clock like his NOMSN BIG CLOCK version, or if you could point me in the right direction, I could add it myself. Look at my pic on page 5 "red theme download". I am not too familiar with editing the data zip file yet. Thanks.

ill see whats up. im not a pro at coding but im pretty good with pictures and stuff.

im not too crazy about the speed reading on the the bottom left, cause

1. I didnt install the VVS pink wire so its not completely accurate, there is like 3 second delay when stopping.

2. i would rather have the date on there "5/24/2009" (helps with bills and stuff as a reminder)

3. I already have a speedometer, i dont need to look at my gps for that.

the tilting for me is a little extreme and

1. street names dont display as much as before unless your like right on the street.

2. i would rather have more road on the screen then seeing the sky. (i know a lot of people like seeing the sky, the clouds, and the sun and stuff but im not looking for a Taco Bell in space)

Im not saying these or errors or anything at all, like what Matt's might have accidentally over looked with the box images, but these are just opinions of mine. Preferences.

I will have to play around a bit i think. but all in all, its a great mod.