AVIC411.com

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diaftia, make sure you delete any current route and leave the nav screen for a menu or source screen before you shutdown. Then install the AIO again.

I found a few bugs in Guga's theme and fixed the BMPs. This is included in the new all-in-one.

Fresh copies of all are uploading now. Give them 20 minutes or so to finish.

If you are happy with what you currently have, then leave it alone. Don't get upgrade happy just because I'm a perfectionist and keep playing with the files. :-)

hey cmh928-

I will give that a shot... thanks. I had a piece together of some of previous mods loaded and did that by hand. It was quite a while ago. I see yours now and i like it much better. I am always down for a good tweak to make this thing better. ;)

Diaftia, make sure you delete any current route and leave the nav screen for a menu or source screen before you shutdown. Then install the AIO again.

I found a few bugs in Guga's theme and fixed the BMPs. This is included in the new all-in-one.

Fresh copies of all are uploading now. Give them 20 minutes or so to finish.

If you are happy with what you currently have, then leave it alone. Don't get upgrade happy just because I'm a perfectionist and keep playing with the files. :-)

whoa whoa whoa... did you just updated your file like twice today? because i just zipped up the red theme to yours at the request of a few people. now im not sure if i zipped the latest file or not.

Hey Superman- Where can we get your red version of the cmh mods package? I have an Audi with Red dash lights and I think it might go nicely. :)

I just load the mod. Very nice. I like when you want to change from day to night ( press the compass) .nice clock size ,lot of colour map, menu button very easy to read and use,I need to play with it a bit more but so far very good. Thank you Cmh928.

Superman, you will need to at least grab nm.ui, nm8x4.ui, setting8x4.ui and advmenu.ui from my new versions or just drop your graphics onto my new data.zip.

i just went ahead and rezipped it with your latest zip (10pm). so i got the red theme of your settings all done and reorganized posted it up already thanks. its been asked by several members here so i did it.

hey cmh- I hate to be one of "those" people needing troubleshoot assistance; but do you happen to know what its doing when it says system starting and reboots? I wonder if there are some files that I had modded in the past that are not agreeing with your setup. It seems most everyone is loading this fine. I have even done a system reset to make sure everything should be in a good state and I am still getting the reboots. I *believe* (its been quite a while) the mods that I had done in the past were based on Mavericksters data.zip but I would assume that you would be overwriting most of the mods that I had done. I think I have the backup somplace but like I said your restore to OEM setup works great. I am confused.

Daftia, you don't say what unit you are using or which region. Try just the data.zip by itself if you are having problems loading the AIO. Otherwise, try the standard list of reboot issue steps. delete user\userdata\ folder and the 4 gpsparaxx.bin files in the root of myflashdisk.

Daftia, you don't say what unit you are using or which region. Try just the data.zip by itself if you are having problems loading the AIO. Otherwise, try the standard list of reboot issue steps. delete user\userdata\ folder and the 4 gpsparaxx.bin files in the root of myflashdisk.

Hey chm... good point. F90BT in the US. :)

I will try the tips you mentioned as well. Did not know those.

helloo guys...a newbie here...just wanted to ask if i can just add this on my f500 SamHybridTTS-Auto.zip and not all the mods...just wanted to change samantha

Jasher, the Lord helps those who read !readme! files and use the forum search engine. If it is covered in the first post or the readme files on the FTP, it won't be answered again in the thread.