AVIC411.com

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya i did a fly over in detroit and chicago all i get is landmarks, when i get home ill check device id

i do have a us model f90

Look at my comments on page 32 of this thread. All I did was a Simulation at a slower speed and I saw the buildings.

Trust me, it does work.

ya i did a fly over in detroit and chicago all i get is landmarks, when i get home ill check device id

i do have a us model f90

Look at my comments on page 32 of this thread. All I did was a Simulation at a slower speed and I saw the buildings.

Trust me, it does work.

i did slow down, ill try your addy when i get home. what map scheme are you using btw?

i do have a us model f90

Trust me, it does work.

i did slow down, ill try your addy when i get home. what map scheme are you using btw?

I am using cmh's latest. I didn't do a "flyover" I did a "simulation"

i do have a us model f90

Trust me, it does work.

I am using cmh's latest. I didn't do a "flyover" I did a "simulation"

First pic is to a simulation to Colorado and second is to Maryland.

Crilley, minor bug fixes for icon ghosting is the main difference as well as some spacing changes in a few places. Looking at your pix, all I can say is TURN DOWN POI VISIBLILTY. It looks like you have them all cranked up to far or satellite to have that many "multi-POI" icons showing.

When I get back home to fast broadband, I will upload the latest set of changes. Only big change is adding the abitity to turn off speed/elev display. The rest is just clean-up.

I had a few extra calls to my custom script to try to narrow down the occasional icon ghosting problem. Once I found the source, I removed the extra calls. I doubt it actually impacted performance, but I like to keep things clean.

Crilley, minor bug fixes for icon ghosting is the main difference as well as some spacing changes in a few places. Looking at your pix, all I can say is TURN DOWN POI VISIBLILTY. It looks like you have them all cranked up to far or satellite to have that many "multi-POI" icons showing.

When I get back home to fast broadband, I will upload the latest set of changes. Only big change is adding the abitity to turn off speed/elev display. The rest is just clean-up.

I had a few extra calls to my custom script to try to narrow down the occasional icon ghosting problem. Once I found the source, I removed the extra calls. I doubt it actually impacted performance, but I like to keep things clean.

Yeah, I know I have them cranked up because I had a compatablity map/poi problem, remember. I couldn't see any at all. So now that is fixed, I should turn them down. Thanks.

Anyone else getting a system startup boot loop (using the full)? Mine says its starting up then about 2 minutes in it reboots and does it again. I tried it with both win-rar and 7zip with the same results. I can see the new menu icons while it says system starting but it never goes away and reboots.

Anyone else getting a system startup boot loop (using the full)? Mine says its starting up then about 2 minutes in it reboots and does it again. I tried it with both win-rar and 7zip with the same results. I can see the new menu icons while it says system starting but it never goes away and reboots.

FYI- The return to OEM works fine.

mine did that after install, but after 2 loops its working fine

mine did that after install, but after 2 loops its working fine

Hmmmm.... I let it go for 10 mins or so. Maybe I should try it again.

Diaftia, make sure you delete any current route and leave the nav screen for a menu or source screen before you shutdown. Then install the AIO again.

I found a few bugs in Guga's theme and fixed the BMPs. This is included in the new all-in-one.

Fresh copies of all are uploading now. Give them 20 minutes or so to finish.

If you are happy with what you currently have, then leave it alone. Don't get upgrade happy just because I'm a perfectionist and keep playing with the files. :-)

Diaftia, make sure you delete any current route and leave the nav screen for a menu or source screen before you shutdown. Then install the AIO again.

I found a few bugs in Guga's theme and fixed the BMPs. This is included in the new all-in-one.

Fresh copies of all are uploading now. Give them 20 minutes or so to finish.

If you are happy with what you currently have, then leave it alone. Don't get upgrade happy just because I'm a perfectionist and keep playing with the files. :-)

whoa whoa whoa... did you just updated your file like twice today? because i just zipped up the red theme to yours at the request of a few people. now im not sure if i zipped the latest file or not.