• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello sir I have installed your data

I wonder whether it is possible to make the following changes

- For mobile radars have only a voice alert

- For fixed radar warning beep and a voice in the event of exceeding the speed limit in the area cordialement

Have you even looked in the custom spedcam options?

Samantha is not working here, I can select her and she will say "Take next sharp left" but does not TTS :(

Unless you updated your maps, Sam will work fine. She NEVER reads the name of a street if it is too close (as in SHARP left). If it is over 1000 feet away, she will say it fine.

Samantha is not working here, I can select her and she will say "Take next sharp left" but does not TTS :(

Unless you updated your maps, Sam will work fine. She NEVER reads the name of a street if it is too close (as in SHARP left). If it is over 1000 feet away, she will say it fine.

You were right, I did some driving that was not on tight city streets around the house and she speaks just fine... I always used Jason due to stock Sam being terrible... Thanks!

Hi Folks,

Newbie here. Thanks for a great mod Cmh928. I installed his yesterday and absolutely love it. However there just one problem…all my Nav/Destination/MSN Direct menus are in French.

edit - the system setting is set to English

Could someone please help me out as I would hate to go back to the old file?

Thanks

mcornelius