AVIC411.com

2008.4 newest usa maps?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, added all the maps and nothing shows up on screen. :? Can see the arrow but otherwise the screen is just green. No roads or anything. Anybody have any ideas? Do i need a different license file?

Yup, good indication that you either didn't copy a hacked EZRider, or, if you did, don't have a license that works with these maps...

I got my license file from the following ir.zip

Exactl link: http://rapidshare.de/files/40903102/ir.zip.html

This ZIP-file contains several files, but we need just one: EZRIDER.exe and license file. Included license for Europe only, but you can use either license files.

You may need the EZRider.exe included in the ir.zip too... but don't use that until somebody else says so for sure.

I got the above quote from this thread:

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19346

anyone else getting corrupt or broken files when extracting from megaupload?

The 13th file is named wrong. Dont know why it would matter, i use Extract Now, and it wouldnt extract either. Just look at the file names and youll see whats wrong with #13. Renamed it and it worked.

Actually I am having a couple eror messages in the first couple parts. Not sure what all files are supposed to be in there. I guess I'll download all the files, install and see what happens.

Yeah, you need all of them. I couldnt extract anything until i had them all DL'ed and correctly renamed file 13.