AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

Fixes:

1. Possible crashes when using alternative poi.icons

ohhhh.. that's why my unit crashed again nagain 2 days ago... thanks for the fix and the new version!

I think this mod is so great that i don't install iGO 8.3 :D

Most probably... You should've posted the issue, as Yuri did have a quick fix pretty much right away when I asked him about it.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice enhancements here! Thanks! Especially for adding a voice mute button.

Quick questions in navigate mode:

1. What are the 2 new dots in the top right corner?

2. What is the new icon to the left of the route mode icon? It changes to a red dot when clicked.

At one point, I was able to see a "menu" button in the bottom right of the map. Clicking it took me to the destination menu. I can't find the "menu" button again.

At one point, the destination menu had buttons on the bottom, one of them being "exit". Clicking this button crashed the igo app.

2. What is the new icon to the left of the route mode icon? It changes to a red dot when clicked.

At one point, I was able to see a "menu" button in the bottom right of the map. Clicking it took me to the destination menu. I can't find the "menu" button again.

At one point, the destination menu had buttons on the bottom, one of them being "exit". Clicking this button crashed the igo app.

The green dots are most probably the GPS signal indicator (added in the previous release).

Not sure about #2 -- I didn't load it yet.

The all those menu buttons are only visible when when in debug mode. Unless you are editing the skin, you probably don't need them...

Most probably... You should've posted the issue, as Yuri did have a quick fix pretty much right away when I asked him about it.

Well, i had no idea that the problem could be Yuri's mod cause i installed Yuri's first and later add a huge load of POIs n buildings. I rather thought i messed up everything by myself...

About these greeen dots: i also thought it might be the GPS signal but it's always green here, i checked it in a tunnel after the voice said "gps signal lost" but it still was green. :?

Well, i had no idea that the problem could be Yuri's mod cause i installed Yuri's first and later add a huge load of POIs n buildings. I rather thought i messed up everything by myself...

About these greeen dots: i also thought it might be the GPS signal but it's always green here, i checked it in a tunnel after the voice said "gps signal lost" but it still was green. :?

Hmmm... I'll check.

1. the dots in the top right corner are gps level.

2. new icon with a film box picture runs track recoding, the red one is to stop recording. while there is red one it is recording, so if you do need it you must stop it.

3. you must switch off testmode in regional settings and never set it, always OFF, it is for me only.

ok i try it but wont work why not?

Because you were told it won't work.

lol aha...

Thanks for yuri for this great great MOD, I'm holding off on updating my f90bt to 3.01 cuz I like this mod so much. Also thanks to borism and others for contributing your time and efforts into this :)

Still would like to see the navigate zoom controls for adjusting the screen back in the mod, the roundabouts kill where you see the horizon and you can't change it back. I have removed this great mod because of this issue and gone back to the Pioneer software as without the controls this mod becomes useless once you hit the roundabout as your zoom changes and you can't put it back.