AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in what way do you think it will be possible to add that button? I do not like to put it on the screen, what if I put it in the bottom line to the avoid screen: during the navigation the button "avoid" is active, when you push it you can choose the blocked distance, delete route and ... switch on/off the sound.

if it is suitable let me know, that i can do.

Yuri

how to go to the avoid screen? and which button to press to switch off the sound?

I'm lost between all the new things. :)

BTW, great mod!

how to go to the avoid screen? and which button to press to switch off the sound?

BTW, great mod!

For avoid screen, press the button where the next turn arrow is shown (top one on the left).

A few things I have found for me anyways.....

I don't like the empty block on the left with no route selected.... even kinda big with a route selected.

I don't like having the current time disappear with route enabled.

I don't like the colon (:) on the top right.. where the current time use to be.... I'd say put it back.

When there is no speed limit available... it should not show.... this one shows the last speed limit that was available.

BTW, great mod!

For avoid screen, press the button where the next turn arrow is shown (top one on the left).

Thanks Boris, i found the screen. But so far it shows "Maneuver", "Street", "1", "2", "5", "10", "20", "30". Nothing to see about "cancel route" or "stop voice". Or was it scheduled for a future release?

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. so ... Thank you. I have been playing with a skin for your amazing mod and have it about half way done. Once I get the second set of menus done I will post the skin here if anyone is interested.

I added a nav voice mute button and cancel route button while navigating, and tried to make it as minimal as possible when not navigating. Let me know what you think.

I posted the photoshop mock ups on here because they looking better than a camera phone picture in my truck. That is why the not navigating screen looks goofy.

post-22402-12872757933458_thumb.jpg

post-22402-1287275793458_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. so ... Thank you. I have been playing with a skin for your amazing mod and have it about half way done. Once I get the second set of menus done I will post the skin here if anyone is interested.

I added a nav voice mute button and cancel route button while navigating, and tried to make it as minimal as possible when not navigating. Let me know what you think.

I posted the photoshop mock ups on here because they looking better than a camera phone picture in my truck. That is why the not navigating screen looks goofy.

[attachment=1]nav_off.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]nav_on.jpg[/attachment]

This looks sick, very nice! But are u upgrading to 3.0?

Keeper are you going to bring back your hidden panel on this also? I think the ui is different in the new 3.0 data zip but guess it probbaly will be easy for you to implement it to the new one also.

To tell you the truth I was not going to because I found I never really used it. Especially with all the extra features that Stanislavovich has put into this mod.