AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

i've only used the first version so i don't know if this is already fixed, whenever i click in the map and have the cursor to show up when i click the planmode button it always displays the car position instead of the cursor position, like i've said i haven't tried the newer version but this is something that i've noticed and fixed in my version of his version, hahaha, my version of his version, bwahahah

I could not check that just now but in any case could you send me what did you change for that in hahaha your version?

i added this

map.MOVECURSORTOSELECTEDITEM

on a couple of states and scripts, can't remember which ones, you could just check my mod

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks for your Update,

I could not find the TMC button in the destination menu?

Any thing i should check. I downlaoded the latest Data.Zip (15/6)

thnx

nothing special, have you seen it before with original data.zip? My data shows it only if device belongs to EU.

Sorry I could not check myself, my device is not EU...

whenever i click in the map and have the cursor to show up when i click the planmode button it always displays the car position instead of the cursor position

I have checked again.

My approach was to keep the same screen when you switch to plan screen from cockpit one, no car's position neither cursor's in the center of the screen.

You can see that easy if you first switch into 2d in cockpit and then push "plan" button. the map position is not changed. if you want to center cursor then you can push the "fit" button, if car - long click on the "fit" button.

Of course to switch from 3d seems a little bit mess considering map position but really you simply go into 2d.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED 07/01/2009 (Version 8.1)

http://depositfiles.com/files/ubwxfkmw4

1. Distance to POI in cursor information screen. Enlarged font

2. Editing POI address (coordinates) on map

3. parking_break_speed=255.0

4. в When simulating, if GPS signal is present, route recalculation is temporarily turned off. Because recalculation is controlled entirely by the skin, "Off route recalculation" setting is removed since it makes no sense now.

5. MSND Debug shortcut now visible in the bottom button row.

6. Calling external executables as per andr2000: RUN button on the Settings screen.

7. GPS status on the navigation screen

8. "Warning" sound changed to a better one (see description).

9. Simulation speed control buttons.

10. "Overview Mode" settings moved to "Visual Settings"

PS Jason, please update forum's copy.

UPDATED 07/01/2009 (Version 8.1)

http://depositfiles.com/files/ubwxfkmw4

1. Distance to POI in cursor information screen. Enlarged font

2. Editing POI address (coordinates) on map

3. parking_break_speed=255.0

4. в When simulating, if GPS signal is present, route recalculation is temporarily turned off. Because recalculation is controlled entirely by the skin, "Off route recalculation" setting is removed since it makes no sense now.

5. MSND Debug shortcut now visible in the bottom button row.

6. Calling external executables as per andr2000: RUN button on the Settings screen.

7. GPS status on the navigation screen

8. "Warning" sound changed to a better one (see description).

9. Simulation speed control buttons.

10. "Overview Mode" settings moved to "Visual Settings"

PS Jason, please update forum's copy

Do you have a non route map picture? Meaning just the standard map with no route selected.

Do you have a non route map picture? Meaning just the standard map with no route selected.

In the screenshot archive (first message / first page) there are map screens. Look for "navigate cruise.bmp"

Stanislavovich

I really like your mod, however I have found 2 problems: My unit is a European F900BT (sys.txt: type="PIONEER746EW" and it does have TMC (it was there before the mod), but with your Data.zip (july 1, 09) it is gone. I believe I have been through all the menues. Could you please tell me where I should find it (Destination menu?) and where in the Data.zip you activate it.

The other thing is the new feature to run other programs. When I press any of the 3 possibilities, nothing happens even though I have both SD card and USB stick mounted.

mbk

Stanislavovich

I really like your mod, however I have found 2 problems: My unit is a European F900BT (sys.txt: type="PIONEER746EW" and it does have TMC (it was there before the mod), but with your Data.zip (july 1, 09) it is gone. I believe I have been through all the menues. Could you please tell me where I should find it (Destination menu?) and where in the Data.zip you activate it.

The other thing is the new feature to run other programs. When I press any of the 3 possibilities, nothing happens even though I have both SD card and USB stick mounted.

mbk

TMS button must be in the Destination screen. it is unhided if vBeta equal 1 or 2 (EW or AU), so it is strange that you do not see it. Please check that you do not switch on TestMode in the Regional Settings. it must be OFF.

To run any application you must copy it in any next folder

\Storage Card\Programs\

\Usb Disk\Programs\

\My Flash Disk\Programs\

and rename it into "application.exe"

it will run :-)

Stanislavovitch

Thank's for your answer. You are right about the second part. Run does work.

About TMC: It works if I change Testmode to EUR. As soon as I change it to OFF and restart the unit, TMC is gone.

Would you mind having a look at the code (I think it is in start.ui in common, but you know best).

Thank's again

Mbk

NICE! Installed today on my AVIC-F7010BT, worked perfectly. If you are taking requests here are mine...

1. When in Map view and there is an active route in progress, include an icon (maybe an X or something) to stop the current route

2. Different colors on the left box

3. Top box on left is blank when no route is currently in process?

Thanks again!

NICE! Installed today on my AVIC-F7010BT, worked perfectly. If you are taking requests here are mine...

1. When in Map view and there is an active route in progress, include an icon (maybe an X or something) to stop the current route

2. Different colors on the left box

3. Top box on left is blank when no route is currently in process?

Thanks again!

Top box on the left has turn restrictions that show up, as least on mine it does