AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

hey stanislavovich,

how can i add a script that would run the at the same time when all the routes are deleted?

if i understand you correctly you can try to insert in the script sc_btnMDR_ClearAll_OnRelease another call:

... 'EXEC "mydata.routes.clearall", EXEC"mydata.blocked_roads.delete_all"'

i have not tested it but it seems must work.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couple of questions on what settings do

1) what does lane warning do?

2) what is overview mode?

1) I believe the lane warnings are for the arrows that show when you're on a highway that has exit ramps close by or merges with other highways. The lane warning will change colors depending on which lane you should be in to either exit, or continue forward.

2) Overview mode should be the screen that has the airplane icon instead of the compass. Esentially that's the 2d mode.

1) I believe the lane warnings are for the arrows that show when you're on a highway that has exit ramps close by or merges with other highways. The lane warning will change colors depending on which lane you should be in to either exit, or continue forward.

2) Overview mode should be the screen that has the airplane icon instead of the compass. Esentially that's the 2d mode.

i see, still trying to figure out what other settings i'll be grabbing from his mod,

Lane warning is a beep that plays when lane info changes on screen. Because lane info (stay in left two lanes etc.) does not usually prompt voice announcement but is something you want to know, this mod, and few others, add an option of having an audible warning when that information is updated.

Overview mode is the same, basically, as in factory skin -- when does the unit switch to large-scale 2D mode when there's a long distance to the next maneuver.

Thanks for the explanation on the lane warning. I haven't been out on the highway to see it in action. Now I won't be alarmed when the thing starts beeping.

Indeed... With all the beeps turned on, the thing beeps pretty much constantly, at least here in the city... :D

Thanks for the explanation on the lane warning. I haven't been out on the highway to see it in action. Now I won't be alarmed when the thing starts beeping.

Indeed... With all the beeps turned on, the thing beeps pretty much constantly, at least here in the city... :D

One thing with the beeps and chirps is that they're much more pleasant to the ear than before.

I'm curious how it works the in dash units. Does the music cut out for the beep sounds of do they play over the music?

One thing with the beeps and chirps is that they're much more pleasant to the ear than before.

I'm curious how it works the in dash units. Does the music cut out for the beep sounds of do they play over the music?

Depends on how you have it set. Mine are usually in Attenuate mode, so it lowers the music and chirps over it...

This is a great mod! Does anyone know where to locate the ui file for the destination menu? I want to add the MSN Direct button back to this screen. I swear I've found the ui file for just about every other menu but this one has me stumped. Maybe I'm just blind...

Also has anyone figured out a better way to edit and test the code rather than having to load it onto the unit everytime? I'm not having much luck getting this mod to play nicely with the emulator.

Also has anyone figured out a better way to edit and test the code rather than having to load it onto the unit everytime? I'm not having much luck getting this mod to play nicely with the emulator.

what i use is the igo8 editor by andreavb, i don't use it as my editor but just a means to preview bmps' and text placements