AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

Stanislavovich,

Thanks for this nice theme.

There are 2 screen that I doesn't find anymore:

- trafficinfo

- settings for tmc-reveiver

I will let him know if he does not check it here...

Since there is no TMC in Russia he probably removed it from the skin. Since he had added MSND for me (and it was a straightforward fix) I'm sure he can put TMC back as well. If you are comfortable with editing DATA.ZIP you probably could find where TMC info is called in the original skin and restore it to this mod as well...

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello

A couple of comments

time is shown in the left coner if there is no an active route. If a route is active, sorry, I show instead of time the destination time. it is more important for me to know the arrival time not current :)

second. in navigation screen you can switch 2d-3d by pressing the compas.

also I have changed the behavior of pushing dial during navigation from repeating last command to putting a pin.

Last version will be uploaded by BorisM soon with some bugs fixing and improvments. Thanks BorisM for helping

Latest update reloaded to http://www.megaupload.com/?d=70U4661I

Fixed:

1. Error message when displaying lane info

2. Clicking Camera button on Nav screen now stops beping insteado а throwing error

3. Clicking Route Functions button when there is no route present now displays a message instead of throwing error

New:

1. MSN Direct button for North American users

2. 5 Mph or KM/h step for speed cameras for NA users.

PS Jason -- could yoг update AVIC's copy? Thanks!

Hey Boris. The new zip that you posted with the bugs fixed and the added msn seems to be the same old zip. I downloaded and tried it twice and theres the same bugs and no msn? maybe you posted the wrong one?

I currently have Cmh's mod installed and really want to install this mod however I don't want to lose the map colors that came with Cmh's mod. What files can I copy to the DATA.ZIP so that I can still have those good map colors? Thanks for the help!

-Brian

I currently have Cmh's mod installed and really want to install this mod however I don't want to lose the map colors that came with Cmh's mod. What files can I copy to the DATA.ZIP so that I can still have those good map colors? Thanks for the help!

-Brian

are you referring to the themes?

Um, I guess I would be talking about those themes. I like how Cmh's mod has a ton of options for different map colors, day and night. I would like to keep all those colors but also have this mod. Does that make any sense?

-Brian

Um, I guess I would be talking about those themes. I like how Cmh's mod has a ton of options for different map colors, day and night. I would like to keep all those colors but also have this mod. Does that make any sense?

-Brian

AFAIK that is not affected by the DATA.zip as it is in the contents folder same thing like maps

Hey Boris. The new zip that you posted with the bugs fixed and the added msn seems to be the same old zip. I downloaded and tried it twice and theres the same bugs and no msn? maybe you posted the wrong one?

Grrr. MegaUpload was caching the old version. Here's a new link (first post updated):

http://depositfiles.com/files/digmdgfxz

-Brian

What IDT said. Color schemes are totally independent from skin in DATA.ZIP

Stanislavovich,

Thanks for this nice theme.

There are 2 screen that I doesn't find anymore:

- trafficinfo

- settings for tmc-reveiver

I will let him know if he does not check it here...

Since there is no TMC in Russia he probably removed it from the skin. Since he had added MSND for me (and it was a straightforward fix) I'm sure he can put TMC back as well. If you are comfortable with editing DATA.ZIP you probably could find where TMC info is called in the original skin and restore it to this mod as well...

Adding TMC back would be great.