AVIC411.com

3.0 Map/Firmware update released

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, I'm rather busy at the moment. I got a lot of requests for the software.

This weekend I'll try to find out if anything in the software can be traced back to me.

I'm also surprised I'm the only one with the software so far.

I'll post some pics of the update process this weekend as well.

thanks, I'll look into that. Did find a file 70560201****3456592****100000201 in the root. I'd guess this is a licensekey or something

This file looks exactly the same as one of those that were used to enter the test mode with firmware previous to 2.007EU. It is definitely not dependant on particular unit (I assume it has 0 size).

I have the Avic F90bt I called Pioneer and they told me that they are about to release a upgrade for that model. It is suppose to upgrade the F-series to a X-series. My only problem is if i get the upgrade would there be a problem since i bypassed the system. Using the hard wire bypass pin 1 to pin 4 that i found on this site.

I have the Avic F90bt I called Pioneer and they told me that they are about to release a upgrade for that model. It is suppose to upgrade the F-series to a X-series. My only problem is if i get the upgrade would there be a problem since i bypassed the system. Using the hard wire bypass pin 1 to pin 4 that i found on this site.

I dont think that would be a problem, because as you've wrote its a Hardware bypass. So nothing to do with software.

The unit thinks its on the handbrake all the time.