AVIC411.com

AVIC-X Series 3.0 Firmware Update

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now we need a EU version also :)

Can we use this in Europe whitout the US maps but using the EU maps 2009 for igo 8.3 ?

I doubt it since the easy rider is not cracked yet. Once someone cracks the easy rider and license than it will be fair game for everyone. I still think its great Pioneer thought they would get $120 for the update :lol:

I am uploading to turboss.com as well, my upload is 5x faster then his and it will be done in 40 minutes!

Flash the new CE Image from the update on Pioneers website as had been discussed before, boot into test mode and overwrite your files with the ones in this zip and enjoy

I am uploading to turboss.com as well, my upload is 5x faster then his and it will be done in 40 minutes!

Flash the new CE Image from the update on Pioneers website as had been discussed before, boot into test mode and overwrite your files with the ones in this zip and enjoy

Are we something with it in Europe?

No idea about europe...

It is done uploading... x910Backup.zip on the turboss ftp

it is the 3.0 rigth, then we need to update to 3.01 rigth?

Can i update if i update the winCE that i already take from the update?

thx

Yes he uploaded the 3.0 version so if you want the latest firmware you need to get it off pioneers site. Shouldnt matter if you already loaded the wince image off 3.01 as they should be the same, cant confirm this yet but I will as soon as 3.0 is done downloading.

Wow we are hammering that turboss.com site. The download resets after about 500mb. Tried it 3 times now. I am ready to give up and say whats the rush? But then I have that voice that says yaay, lets do it. One of those obsessive/compulsive things I guess.

Those of you who are download the x910bt image, what is the f910bt.zip? its the same size. Is it the europeon backup or did someone upload another version/backup of 3.0 update on the x series?

Also there is some confusion now. You need no hacked files, just straight copy and replace and you will have firmware 3.0, 2009 maps ?