AVIC411.com

AVIC-X Series 3.0 Firmware Update

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am uploading to turboss.com as well, my upload is 5x faster then his and it will be done in 40 minutes!

Flash the new CE Image from the update on Pioneers website as had been discussed before, boot into test mode and overwrite your files with the ones in this zip and enjoy

Are we something with it in Europe?

nop as non of them are willing to share their image, afraid to share their license file (what isn't even linked to their deck) :evil:

All went well until I tried to update the latest firmware. Error 112 copy error. It hangs when it tries to copy the United States dem file. I tried 2 SD cards and still same error. Any ideas? Thanks

Thats weird I just did the update and it worked fine, and I had previously flashed the wince image off the 3.01 update to get the apl folder working. The only thing I noticed is after updating from 3.0 to 3.01, av1 is set to off and not ipod. Did this happen to everyone else?

All went well until I tried to update the latest firmware. Error 112 copy error. It hangs when it tries to copy the United States dem file. I tried 2 SD cards and still same error. Any ideas? Thanks

Thats weird I just did the update and it worked fine, and I had previously flashed the wince image off the 3.01 update to get the apl folder working. The only thing I noticed is after updating from 3.0 to 3.01, av1 is set to off and not ipod. Did this happen to everyone else?

I didn't have that problem. Everything works on mine and when I look at my system settings map version shows 0.00 and firmware shows 0.00. Base maps show 2007 and all of the states maps show 2008.10.

Can I boot into test mode and manually put the United States .dem file. Also under Language shows french canadian??

Anyone??

Did you try completely erasing your flashdisk then copying the files?

Anyone??

Did you try completely erasing your flashdisk then copying the files?

Not yet. Maybe I ran out of space from all of the mods I did already? I only have 30MB left on the disk. I think I may have scewed up.

It's just that CE doesn't handle copy and replace very well. I did this when I had to restore my firmware and had no issue.

Finally got it done. I deleted the entire flash disk and put x910 on then loaded new firmware. It only took me all night.lol. Now where are those 2009 maps...and my 60.00 refund from Pioneer..lol

Are you saying the x910 file you loaded with didn't come with the 2009 maps? It should have.

It's just that CE doesn't handle copy and replace very well. I did this when I had to restore my firmware and had no issue.

Finally got it done. I deleted the entire flash disk and put x910 on then loaded new firmware. It only took me all night.lol. Now where are those 2009 maps...and my 60.00 refund from Pioneer..lol