AVIC411.com

AVIC-X Series 3.0 Firmware Update

For people have it working on F700BT, do u have the original firmware or the hacked exrider and licenses?

Cause I feels like the map is the only thing not wotking. After I did the update, the menu button, av source and setting working fine but the map!!

Thanks

I use hacked ez-rider on my f700bt(euro), used the x-series wince and apl and it is working perfectly, i also have a mod on the igo and this still works....

I just copied the new apl folder over the old one(of course i have a backup of my f700 orignal)

For the ones with the canadian, are you using the euro update? This could the problem...

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!is it possible for anyone to directly upload the "WINCEIMG.bin and WINCEIMG.cks"to here?i dont know why but i cant log onto the ftp refferred in the thread you guys has mentioned to download the relevant files.sorry for being a noob. :cry:

Hi everyone!is it possible for anyone to directly upload the "WINCEIMG.bin and WINCEIMG.cks"to here?i dont know why but i cant log onto the ftp refferred in the thread you guys has mentioned to download the relevant files.sorry for being a noob. :cry:

You have to use the image from the official Pioneer update. Its in the PLT subfolder

-C

For people have it working on F700BT, do u have the original firmware or the hacked exrider and licenses?

Cause I feels like the map is the only thing not wotking. After I did the update, the menu button, av source and setting working fine but the map!!

Thanks

mine was stock except the image.res had custom colors , but the nav side was all stock

so.. we're waiting for a hacked ezrider 8.3 edition to fully complete the X series update?

has anyone received the SD card update? maybe we should just img that.. and use that?

to anyone who is waiting for one... make an img of the card BEFORE you use it on your unit...

just in case it writes to the SD card some sort of serial/protection scheme