AVIC411.com

F700BT Running Full 3.0 from X910, Video.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally everything is done, full 3.0 with 8.3 igo, msn direct has the new features.

Things that are not present in this software: Ipod does not stay the default after a reset. It does Have the car heading north always option, has new sounds, much zippier and smooth all around. Also has maps dated may 2009.

So I am pretty happy. That whole process was insanely easy. Its so easy you sit there wondering if this is really going to work. KInda funny.

Anyway im all set, thanks guys for sharing, helping everyone out its a lot of fun.

One thing I will say is that some people are never going to be happy. They want that same thrill as watching a 60 screen plasma with a 10 thousand dollar theatre system for the first time. Buts in the end its just a all in one car stereo. I think pioneer will continue to improve now that they have in house programmers building on this. I think that x series update coming out so soon is a good indication of that. So hopefully we will get an update like this quarterly with all the remaining bugs being fixed eventually. Well we can hope right.

Thanks for sharing all great infos and files.

I installed today and it works great.

I drove 100miles to find out any problem.

So far, I found 2 problems,

1- SD Mp3 keep freezing randomly (remove and reinsert sd works).

2- On the MAP there is no street name display over map in 3D mode.

Otherwise, works flawless.