AVIC411.com

My new 3.0 impressions

I installed 3.0. After rigorous testing I have determined that I hate this fucking deck. It has made me miserable. I am pulling it out this weekend and selling it for whatever I can get. Fuck you Pioneer, you have lost a potentially great customer for life.

Thanks to all you guys on the forum, most of you are pretty cool, and try to be helpful, keep up the good work, and have fun without me. Maybe I will try to start up a Kenwood forum :)

Eat a dick Pioneer. And you wanted me to pay 60, or 120 bucks for this.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I installed 3.0. After rigorous testing I have determined that I hate this fucking deck. It has made me miserable. I am pulling it out this weekend and selling it for whatever I can get. Fuck you Pioneer, you have lost a potentially great customer for life.

Thanks to all you guys on the forum, most of you are pretty cool, and try to be helpful, keep up the good work, and have fun without me. Maybe I will try to start up a Kenwood forum :)

Wow, good way to make points about what you dont like or issues you have had. Thanks for the quality post and contributing to this community!

I dont see what is to hate in 3.0....

Wow, good way to make points about what you dont like or issues you have had. Thanks for the quality post and contributing to this community!

I have made my contribution, who do you think found the software hack for the speed sensor, so people did not have to go modifying their harnesses.

Yo, THIS guy.

I have listed my problems with it over and over. The ONE fix that they wanted me to pay 120 bucks for was that the buttons are faster, and that was MICROSOFT'S fix! They hadnt fixed squat. Worst customer service ever.

The second time I booted it up, by the way, it started trying to take me to some random location!!! So I have determined THAT bug isn't fixed. And that was one I didnt think I would see until a month from now. HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

That better?

Why don't you send this E mail to Pioneer if you want them to know what you think.

I felt the same way about kenwood after installing two faulty DNX5420's one had a blue tooth fault and the other would not load or eject DVD RW disks without the drive motor stalling and leaving the disk stuck.

The kenwood UI is poor and the garmin maps looked like they were made by a kid let loose with coloured pens, the good points are that the display is crisper and the Video picture quality is much better as is the audio quality, overall after going back to a F900Bt I appreciate how much better it is to live with, not perfect but at the price better than the equivalent kenwood.

Why don't you send this E mail to Pioneer if you want them to know what you think.

I felt the same way about kenwood after installing two faulty DNX5420's one had a blue tooth fault and the other would not load or eject DVD RW disks without the drive motor stalling and leaving the disk stuck.

The kenwood UI is poor and the garmin maps looked like they were made by a kid let loose with coloured pens, the good points are that the display is crisper and the Video picture quality is much better as is the audio quality, overall after going back to a F900Bt I appreciate how much better it is to live with, not perfect but at the price better than the equivalent kenwood.

Thats a good idea, I will email Pioneer. Though I am not sure if I will discuss the 3.0 software part. At any rate. I don't know if I will go with Kenwood either. I may just forgo NAV entirely and use my little reliable Garmin. Its just not worth it.

I have made my contribution, who do you think found the software hack for the speed sensor, so people did not have to go modifying their harnesses.

Yo, THIS guy.

Wow you found a value in an ini file... good job there big guy.

I meant thanks to the great contribution with this thread... all I see is whining and no discussion as to what lead you to post this.

Yo, THIS guy.

Wow you found a value in an ini file... good job there big guy.

I meant thanks to the great contribution with this thread... all I see is whining and no discussion as to what lead you to post this.

The search might help you. This is my final thread, after all this crap I have put up with I am entitled. And I will point out YOUR contribution to this thread is no better. Thanks. No more discussing this with you.