AVIC411.com

Keeper 3.0 Mod - 07-29-09 UPDATE

Ok... It seems as if no one else is having my same problem... But every time I load Keepers data.zip file onto my system I get an error message when I start iGo. It pops up with a message saying it cannot open gfx/day/cs.bmp or something like that. I am running FW 3.0 on an F90BT. Any ideas?

I've tried Keepers data.zip and also the 5 mods in one version, but none work.

i think the problem here is your using a modified scheme that's looking for the CS.bmp, i don't think keeper's data.zip has the modified gfx folder, this is why we suggest deleting save folder to avoid conflicts,

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I want to know how can I do to have only the arrow drawn on the street like in the picture "avic1.jpg" (green arrow) on Page 1, because I would not apply the mod completely, which file should I change?How? Thank's! :)

You need to change this in the sys.txt

[2d]

show_guidance_arrows=1

show_guidance_strip=0

to this

[2d]

show_guidance_arrows=1

show_guidance_strip=1

and then save the file.

How would I go about "upgrading" from Diaftia's Hybrid mod? Is it a simple copy/replace of some files?

Do you mean change from Diafitas mod to this one?If so you need to relace the data file in MFD/APL2/IGO with the data file for this mod.You also need to delete All the files in MFD/USER/USERDATA/IGO/SAVE.Also make sure that the mod you are changing to does not require any additional fonts.

How would I go about "upgrading" from Diaftia's Hybrid mod? Is it a simple copy/replace of some files?

Do you mean change from Diafitas mod to this one?If so you need to relace the data file in MFD/APL2/IGO with the data file for this mod.You also need to delete All the files in MFD/USER/USERDATA/IGO/SAVE.Also make sure that the mod you are changing to does not require any additional fonts.

Although this mod is pretty old now and I worked with Keeper to get all of our stuff working together. If you like the smaller quick menu check out my version 1 mod too. If you like the new menu (which is based off the Keeper redesign and has larger buttons for ease when driving) then check out my V2 mods. If you like the solid backgrounds that are in the screen shots in his first post then go into the visual settings and turn off transparent backgrounds.