AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

WOW,

Here we go again. If you write code and you want to write it for only smart people, i dont know where that internet site is. You will recieve dumb questions.... dont accept PM's if it bothers you. As far as the dumb questions - just have a standard reply to them. IDT you can not expect all questions to be enlightening in cyberspace (and forums). Do you have a suggestion for what one should do if they have a queston and do not see an answer - when the question is later deemed to be stupid? how does the poor guy know its about to leave his lips.... err fingertips?

I suspect that part of your frustration, is the hard work for "beer money"..... whats that $5-10 dollars??..... come on people, this mode is fantastic and worth more than a beer. i have paid twice and have just talked myself into paying again for the latest mod. I doubt IDT will admit or agree with the lack of "volunteer" funds for the many hours of hard work. I have two AVICs, one modded and one factory 3.0.... night and day and worth paying for.

But Julius, I still wont let you off the hook on the questions..... comes with the territory.... you wrote it, and a reasonable person would not "cut off" support after a few months...none of us are perfect which includes IDT3.0Final ............buck up!!!

i'm calling it quits, too many things going on right now and too many people PM'ing me with stupid questions, READ THE HOW TO, i don't need this right now, i'm pulling my mod til i clear up my head and get back on my feet,

- LOL - IDT take the much needed rest and go into Ignore mode...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- LOL - IDT take the much needed rest and go into Ignore mode...

LOL..... yeah.... he should do that one second after he releases anything.... just ignore and get rest after the hours of hard work.....makes since right..

........ amazing :roll: ......LOL

EDIT ***** just put my money where my mouth is..again .... thanks J - merry christmas - step up guys *****

Just did some catchup on your thread man. You get some much needed rest. I will throw a donation your way just because of the investment you have made in this community. Looking at your stuff is what has made me do some of my own mods. Not to mention the few times you have helped me offline. Donation coming your way. Hopefully it helps you get one step closer to the replacement unit.

Alex

Does anyone have the final code they can post or email? I have the Beta 4 (I believe) and had planned on getting the final version, but was just tied up over the last couple of months with work. I would like to get the final release (US version - with MSN Direct) if possible.

Thanks.

Hello all. First post here, but I've been reading a ton. I've already done some basic mods and want to do this to my 700BT but cannot locate the download anywhere. The link appears broken and if I login directly, I cannot browse to any files on IDT's FTP site. Please help with a new link to these files? Thanks a ton!

Hello all. First post here, but I've been reading a ton. I've already done some basic mods and want to do this to my 700BT but cannot locate the download anywhere. The link appears broken and if I login directly, I cannot browse to any files on IDT's FTP site. Please help with a new link to these files? Thanks a ton!

He took them off.

He took them off.

I just realized that. But there has to be somebody who has these files and is willing to share? Please???

In fact, if someone is kind enough to share, I'll make an FTP site specifically for these (and related) files and share the links with everyone. As I host servers at my work, the links would be fast and permanent, as long as I stay employed.

NO, IDT was, and hopefully still is a valuable member of this community. If he wishes his mods to be pulled, then it would be morally unethical and disrespectful to post them somewheres else. I had it up until yesterday because I had it included in my 'Insane red theme' but have also pulled it with respect to IDT. If he wants me to repost it, then I will, but I will need his permission.

The files were posted for months prior, you should have downloaded them then!

With all the great work done by IDT, it is unfortunate that because of some, IDT decided to remove his work from this forum!

I myself quite abused IDT time by asking questions "relevant" via PM and I thank him always bothered time and answer me.

I use this mod for months and have tried other, I can say is that it really is the most comprehensive.

IDT still thank you for letting us share your great work, I hope you get back on the forum soon ...

new download link on page 93,

with some help i was able to purchase a used F700, delivery date is next week, thanks to all that helped,

to everyone that donated, if you think that your donation was not worth it and your expectation regarding the support is not met then send me a PM and i'll find a way to return your donation back,

AWESOME!!! Thanks IDT.

Questions (for anyone that knows):

What is the difference between Skin1 and Skin2. Also what is the difference between FINAL MSN and FINAL MSN - alternate?

Thanks.

this thread is the skin 1, skin 2 can be found here http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28376, the reason i created skin 2 is to just have another variation of the mod,

regarding the MSN and MSN alternate is because of the problem regarding setting speed cameras and spoken speed camera warning, here in canada we use kmh and AFAIK some other countries use MPH, so if let's say your using the MSN version and found that the spoken camera warning does not match the visual warning then you should be using the alternate version

with some help i was able to purchase a used F700, delivery date is next week, thanks to all that helped,

to everyone that donated, if you think that your donation was not worth it and your expectation regarding the support is not met then send me a PM and i'll find a way to return your donation back,

Glad to see that you got another AVIC! Man, I would be lost if mine died!

Glad to see that you got another AVIC! Man, I would be lost if mine died!

Same here. Welcome Back IDT.