Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diaftia -

I just installed your latest mod update they are great. I guess scheme friendly means no scheme added.

Could you either add the scheme and clip-planes.ini that you are using to the mod or post separately with instructions to add. I do not want to screw up what I already have. Also, for all of us in the over 60 club could you make the realtime speed display about twice as big. I know it is added work for you but it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your mods.

Thank you for your mod. it`s so nice. I have anyway some questions about 3D building.I have eu f500bt and I can not get 3D building or reality 3D. `should I need edit some modifications for get those or what am I missing??

3D buildings are not working in 3.0. If you have 2.0 they work but not yet in 3.0. I think this was talked about by NSEW back on page 2 and 3.

Diaftia -

I just installed your latest mod update they are great. I guess scheme friendly means no scheme added.

Could you either add the scheme and clip-planes.ini that you are using to the mod or post separately with instructions to add. I do not want to screw up what I already have. Also, for all of us in the over 60 club could you make the realtime speed display about twice as big. I know it is added work for you but it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your mods.

Schemes are handled outside of the data.zip. When I say my mods are scheme friendly that means that whatever scheme you want to put onto your AVIC my mods should support. Do a search for Scheme and there should be threads with links on how to get schemes onto your Avic. I have always been happy with the original scheme so I have not really looked into it but enough to make sure my mods supported them for people that want to use them.

Regarding the current speed; I should have a solution for people that think the Current speed and elevation are too small. A significant update should be coming in the next day or so. I have one detail that I need to work out and once I do I will have it posted up.

is it possible to use igo8 maps?

You mean load the old maps on the new unit? Not sure that solves the problem with 3D buildings.

However, running different maps is part of the EZRider.exe and associated license file. That is all done independent of these mods. All of those files are in the APL2/Igo directory.

Regarding the current speed; I should have a solution for people that think the Current speed and elevation are too small. A significant update should be coming in the next day or so. I have one detail that I need to work out and once I do I will have it posted up.

Conversely, I think the current speed and elevation are too big. I'd prefer they not be there at all because I have a speedometer in my car and I don't care how high above sea level I am. Just voicing another side of things.

FF

Conversely, I think the current speed and elevation are too big. I'd prefer they not be there at all because I have a speedometer in my car and I don't care how high above sea level I am. Just voicing another side of things.

FF

I hear you... finding the right balance is key. I think my next release will fix a lot of these. For you, and the other people that don't like anything there, its easy enough to comment those out of the navigatemap800 file with a semi-colon. All additions I have made are clearly marked in sections.

I hear you... finding the right balance is key. I think my next release will fix a lot of these. For you, and the other people that don't like anything there, its easy enough to comment those out of the navigatemap800 file with a semi-colon. All additions I have made are clearly marked in sections.

Thanks for that! I just commented them out and it's awesome.

FF

Thanks for that! I just commented them out and it's awesome.

FF

Anytime. :)