Not sure I follow. Looking at your brosemap file you have this:

Code: Select all

5 run sc_StartPlanModeMenuPlan

5 run sc_ShowHideBlockBtns

5 run sc_refresh_planmode

In mine there is this:

Code: Select all

5 run sc_StartPlanModeMenuPlan

Do you think I need to put the refresh_planmode in there to make it work? You code above is completely different and I am not where where I would use that. Thanks for the help on this.

i just used that as an example, :D , if you'll check what that script does is they get info from the newly selected location (i.e, if there's a camera or not, if there's a roadblock or not, if that's a start or not and so on..)

you need to find what the counter it's counter part is for POI's, something that whenever you click on a new location it will get/show information based on that location

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This might help with the POI buttons. These are the codes I had before I put the gurjon zip on mine.

These are also in the zip I posted before going to 3.0. They all worked in 3.0, you'll need to re-paint the background.

It's not going to be a straight cut and paste as your x and y values are most likely not the same. Hope it helps.

POI quicklaunch bmps.zip

Diaftia,

Question for you, do you think that the quick launch buttons can incorporate the tilt and rotate buttons for when you are in the 3D mode? Or is there a way to adjust that within the unit that I'm missing?

Thanks for all you've done with this mod!

Have a great day!

Diaftia,

Question for you, do you think that the quick launch buttons can incorporate the tilt and rotate buttons for when you are in the 3D mode? Or is there a way to adjust that within the unit that I'm missing?

Have a great day!

See page 2. The info is there if you want to use it.

Thanks for the tips NSEW. I will look into it.

I have to say though, I added the Gurjon skin into my emulator. That thing is in a league of its own. I might start have to start running that in short time. ;)

No problem.

Just make sure you back up your back up. I just lost EVERYTHING on my SD card, a little over 7 gb's all gone. I have some of it on my PC, but not all of it. I'm so pissed and aggravated right now.

Diaftia,

Have a great day!

Here use this:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d3hy1y5rn ... h-zoom.rar

Thanks for the tips NSEW. I will look into it.

I have to say though, I added the Gurjon skin into my emulator. That thing is in a league of its own. I might start have to start running that in short time. ;)

No problem.

Just make sure you back up your back up. I just lost EVERYTHING on my SD card, a little over 7 gb's all gone. I have some of it on my PC, but not all of it. I'm so pissed and aggravated right now.

Ouch! How did you lose it? Anything that we can help you replace? I have some backups too. If its custom data then obviously we cant do much but anything "stock" and let me know and I will see what I have.

Diaftia, this is by far the best mod I've used in my short time as a F90BT owner. The time & effort you put into grafting things together and updating problems are definitely appreciated big time. After the official update to 3.0 I thought the improvements were pretty good but I still wanted more...then I discovered your MOD! This has given me everything I wished I had when I first got the unit. Thanks again for all your efforts. Looking forward to any further updates. Now if only someone could figure out what happened to the street names in 3D unless you are really zoomed in. (Pioneer, are you listening? How did you manage to break this?)

Diaftia, this is by far the best mod I've used in my short time as a F90BT owner. The time & effort you put into grafting things together and updating problems are definitely appreciated big time. After the official update to 3.0 I thought the improvements were pretty good but I still wanted more...then I discovered your MOD! This has given me everything I wished I had when I first got the unit. Thanks again for all your efforts. Looking forward to any further updates. Now if only someone could figure out what happened to the street names in 3D unless you are really zoomed in. (Pioneer, are you listening? How did you manage to break this?)

Hey tmac-

Thanks for the great feedback! Its always good to know you are putting something together that other people are getting some benefit from.

I noticed this the 3D name thing too.. I am even thinking that there are less now than there was before. It could be because of the new map position. Not sure if this is because of my mods or if there is anything that can be done about it. If anyone knows the secret to getting the street names to show I am open for suggestions. I have tried the bubble mod (where they show up with a white background). Granted it does look good it doesn't bring more names up than what are already showing. In this case really none at all.

Diaftia as far as I know it has nothing to do with your MOD. It was something I noticed right after I updated to the official 3.0 (I hadn't found your MOD yet). Now that I think about things, on ver.3.0 it seems to me that house locations are off by about 200ft. where before on ver.2.0 & 2.006 they seemed to be right on. I think its something that happened on Pioneer's end. Maybe we'll be lucky & they will come up with a fix (holding breath).

This might help with the POI buttons. These are the codes I had before I put the gurjon zip on mine.

These are also in the zip I posted before going to 3.0. They all worked in 3.0, you'll need to re-paint the background.

It's not going to be a straight cut and paste as your x and y values are most likely not the same. Hope it helps.

Looking at the behavior of things with the original setup I think I had things right for the around cursor search/screen. The others were definitely off but I think this one was right. This code:

That brings up a screen that has the POI's around cursor search. It looks like it doesnt work at first though. You have to touch the screen someplace to start the search. Before I had the 0 a 1 in the above code. That made it so that searching came up with no locations. Now that its a 1 you get the screen and have to select a location just like the original setup. It would be nice if the search started automatically, but given the original setup doesn't do this automatically, I guess its by design. At least it works though. I am going to put it back this way and then add a new zip to the first page with this and the tilt/zoom mod in 3D.

Diaftia,

Is it possiple to add your mod package while keeping pioneer's orginal look (i.e. street names on the bottom, orginal buttons on the upper right and orginal in rout boxes on the left) ?

Thanks,

Bryan

You would pretty much be going through all mods and scrubbing the whole thing finding out what you could port over. The quick menu is clearly marked so you could bring it and the images over and it should work.

In a nutshell, you could but it would be a lot of work (unless you just bring the menu over).

Hey tmac-

Thanks for the great feedback! Its always good to know you are putting something together that other people are getting some benefit from.

I noticed this the 3D name thing too.. I am even thinking that there are less now than there was before. It could be because of the new map position. Not sure if this is because of my mods or if there is anything that can be done about it. If anyone knows the secret to getting the street names to show I am open for suggestions. I have tried the bubble mod (where they show up with a white background). Granted it does look good it doesn't bring more names up than what are already showing. In this case really none at all.

The only way for me to get street name is to set the smart zoom at 200/300, also different scheme give you more street label than other i dont no why but it does.