AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

My VSS is disconnected on my F90BT. Same ol, same ol. I do notice that it seems to be more accurate now as far as length to intersection, etc. Go figure :lol:

Look what I found while playing around with Gurjon's zip. Do you guys realize hoy many 1000's of people have this on their unit. The IGO community is pretty big. And while I was out playing I decided to catch a football game.[attachment=1]gurjon tc.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]da bears.jpg[/attachment]

Call me dense but I don't get it. :?

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 2 fields on the lower left corner (distance to Via point, and time to destination) appear to be fixed. When I change in the menu to different choices, nothing happends.

How do I change these fields.

With the new version, the demo mode stop button is now in the middle of the screen. Is this by design?

Got a place for the button given its limitations. Working on some other things as well. Hope to have something up this weekend.

My VSS is disconnected on my F90BT. Same ol, same ol. I do notice that it seems to be more accurate now as far as length to intersection, etc. Go figure :lol:

Can you check yours with this test? I have found that if I turn in my ignition but do not start the car the trip computer works EVERY SINGLE TIME. I am thinking the times it has been working was when I was messing with something then started the car and left? Not sure yet.

I just installed this on my F90bt and when I started it up everything seemed fine until I tried to go to the map screen. Then I got an error message that said:

Failed to open file:

gfx/day/cs.bmp

Exiting application

After that message i'm not able to open up the destination menu or the map screen. Any ideas as to how to fix this? Apparently it can't open the cs.bmp for some reason but I don't know where that file is normally located. Can anyone help?

Can you check yours with this test? I have found that if I turn in my ignition but do not start the car the trip computer works EVERY SINGLE TIME. I am thinking the times it has been working was when I was messing with something then started the car and left? Not sure yet.

OKAY..I'll let ya know. Thing is though, if I have it up nd booted THEN I go to start the truck it will have to re-boot again. On Toyota's the accessories are disabled upon moving the key to "START" so it might be a moot point but I'll give 'er a go.

Thanx!

OKAY..I'll let ya know. Thing is though, if I have it up nd booted THEN I go to start the truck it will have to re-boot again. On Toyota's the accessories are disabled upon moving the key to "START" so it might be a moot point but I'll give 'er a go.

Thanx!

I hear you. It should still start counting at rest though. It will just be the idle time. Altitude should register too.

Only other thing it could be is where we have it sitting inthe config files. We might need it to load the scripts for it later if possible.

I just installed this on my F90bt and when I started it up everything seemed fine until I tried to go to the map screen. Then I got an error message that said:

Failed to open file:

gfx/day/cs.bmp

Exiting application

After that message i'm not able to open up the destination menu or the map screen. Any ideas as to how to fix this? Apparently it can't open the cs.bmp for some reason but I don't know where that file is normally located. Can anyone help?

Make sure you copy the fonts over. You get that error when a font is missing.

His error is with a bitmap called by a color scheme, not a font.

Would that be distance to waypoint?

Either of those.

His error is with a bitmap called by a color scheme, not a font.

Would that be distance to waypoint?

Either of those.

Yeh but it's referencing a bmp that has never existed in thIs setup. my only explaination is that is a non-descriptive error. The only time I have *ever* seen this error is when a font was missing. Made it real fun to troubleshoot. I know because I left one out originally and that was the error people were getting. ;). Back on page 2-3 IIRC.

Original post updated but here is the info:

• 1. Added IDT Speedcams with spoken warning and settings toggle
    2. Moved route overview cancellation button to a better location
    3. Removed elevation sign when navigating since its on the left already in the route info box (moved speed sign up when in route)
    4. Changed time to destination when in route to time to via point for multi-destination routes
    5. Added search for POI icon to search for everything from one location
    6. Fixed search icons. Got all of the search around GPS, Cursor and destination buttons working properly.

Links in first post updated.