AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

yeah if you wanted to shrink them wouldn you have to actually change the size of the bmp and the text?

yeah that actually makes sense based on how I did my other mods. :) Sorry for the lame question... I was hoping those were size adjustment settings but it makes sense they aren't.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So i adjusted the y coordinates to -1000 and i dont get the freeway signs anymore. But the first time i booted up i couldnt use the steering wheel remote, change AV source or even press the knob. I restarted the unit and now everything is working fine. odd. just posting this incase anyone else had this problem.

Hello,

I'm new to modding here. I just installed this and it looks as promised, however, under the POI icon on the menu the first three buttons all bring me to the save POI search menu, but the only button at the bottom is save criteria. When you press this it reboots the machine. There is no actual menu option to search for a POI.

These mods are excellent! My thanks go to everyone who has worked on them.

I'm having a similar response on my f90bt 3.01 that dhp did. Any POI icon takes me to a POI menu without the search function and save criteria causes the system to reboot (my CD kept playing so it seems just the display and related processes rebooted)

If this is an issue someone has solved could they send me a message. If not, can someone point me in the direction of the file I should go about modifying when I try to fit it myself tomorrow?

Thanks,

Stevfuri

Hello,

I'm new to modding here. I just installed this and it looks as promised, however, under the POI icon on the menu the first three buttons all bring me to the save POI search menu, but the only button at the bottom is save criteria. When you press this it reboots the machine. There is no actual menu option to search for a POI.

I'm having a similar response on my f90bt 3.01 that dhp did. Any POI icon takes me to a POI menu without the search function and save criteria causes the system to reboot (my CD kept playing so it seems just the display and related processes rebooted)

If this is an issue someone has solved could they send me a message. If not, can someone point me in the direction of the file I should go about modifying when I try to fit it myself tomorrow?

Thanks,

Stevfuri

dhp106 - Can you confirm that this is the line that you removed the QS from?

If so let me know and I will change the original file and upload a new one.

Hello,

Thanks,

Stevfuri

dhp106 - Can you confirm that this is the line that you removed the QS from?

If so let me know and I will change the original file and upload a new one.

Affirm, remove the QS from the POI,gps, cursor and whatever the other one was.

Did ya ever get the glitch with the trip comp ironed out or is it all still zeroes?

Thanx,

Bud

Its something larger than my mods. Other modders are having the same problem with theirs. What we have narrowed it down to is moving too quickly before the nav finishes booting. Even then its not 100%. Seems like a problem that has existed since 2.0. We are still trying to find out what it is for sure.

Affirm, remove the QS from the POI,gps, cursor and whatever the other one was.

Excellent. Thanks for finding the fix. I will update the file and edit my main thread with a new link tomorrow. Maybe if Keeper see's this thread he can tell is what the original intent of that string was. I don't think I have edited that at all so maybe its still happening in the original Keeper version?

Did ya ever get the glitch with the trip comp ironed out or is it all still zeroes?

Thanx,

Bud

Its something larger than my mods. Other modders are having the same problem with theirs. What we have narrowed it down to is moving too quickly before the nav finishes booting. Even then its not 100%. Seems like a problem that has existed since 2.0. We are still trying to find out what it is for sure.

What are your supposed "problems"? It works the same as on 2.0. Maybe it's the way you incorporated them into with your mods. It works the same in 3.0 as it did in 2.0. What have you narrowed down that you think it may have to do with moving too quickly before the unit finishes booting?

I've also got a question about branding. I only get shell gas stations to show up and even so not all of them show up. There is a street where i work where there is a shell station like 1/4 mile away from each other and only one of them shows up on my map. they are not new so they should be in there.

I've also got a question about branding. I only get shell gas stations to show up and even so not all of them show up. There is a street where i work where there is a shell station like 1/4 mile away from each other and only one of them shows up on my map. they are not new so they should be in there.

I also noticed this. All the brands show up for me (Chevron, Shell, 76, Valero) but it seems like 2/3 of the locations aren't found/shown..