AVIC411.com

Password Generator Site Down?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An idea. Only an idea. For those that only get a 15 digit password, has anyone tried to add a '0' at the front, as the first digit? I have no idea if this will work, but oftentimes computers leave out leading zero's. Maybe that's the first digit. Someone give it a try and let the others know. Again, this is just speculation.

An idea. Only an idea. For those that only get a 15 digit password, has anyone tried to add a '0' at the front, as the first digit? I have no idea if this will work, but oftentimes computers leave out leading zero's. Maybe that's the first digit. Someone give it a try and let the others know. Again, this is just speculation.

FOR THOSE WHO GOT A 15 DIGIT CODE - THIS WORKS!

Yay! Installed and updated :)

Things I've noticed:

I had only one error at 99%, the rest was smooth.

Panning the maps is now actually usable.

the new button sounds are better imo

buttons are very fast :)

I want to see if the bt has been improved. After work I'll call some people and see. I just want the buttons to work and for the right thing to be displayed! It would be nice to reverse the order of the contact names, but that might be asking too much.

Hello...

I got the password yesterday and installed the software smoothly without any issue.

It did took like 30 min or so to complete the entire task.

Now my F90BT is finally working the way I had always wished it did four months ago...

Every command touch is responsive and quick.

Ipod and HD-Radio operate much better, without the lags.

Bootup time is shorter, and rearview camera comes up quicker too right after engine starts.

And the new map graphics is beautiful.....

Bluetooth works perfectly with my Iphone, no issue.

MSN Direct has more icons, have not tried them yet.

This unit finally operate with speed equaling my previous D3 unit.

I am enjoying my newly re-newed Nav ....

Does anyone know how I can mod it so I don't have to press the 'OK' button everytime I press MAP.

This is the only annoying thing I want to rid.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

[Once you leave this screen, the password CANNOT be regenerated]

Not true. With the same device code and media code you can regenerate your UNIQUE password as many times as you need.

What about using the same media code with a 2nd device code? Would that generate a new unique password for the 2nd device? Or, would it give an error message that the media code was used already?

I have an F700 in each of our two cars. I'm not too horribly bent out of shape having to pay the $60 for the SD cards. But, I definitely don't want to pay that twice. (Personally, I think they should provide the 3.0 FW update for free, and charge only for the maps. )