AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Installed the mod a minute ago....and its looking very cool and clean....

Pfewww and a lot of options to change also.... takes a while to figure some things out i think....

Only one thing....(allready spoken on the forum about it) i am missing a tmc button.....

Thanks for the hard work

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Pfewww and a lot of options to change also.... takes a while to figure some things out i think....

Only one thing....(allready spoken about it) i am missing a tmc button.....

Thanks for the hard work

Are you using the EU version? I will make a TMC button for Merten3000 to add to the EU version for the next release.

The current street is missing at the top. That is a standard problem that happens when the save files are not deleted. Check the instructions for the location of the save files and delete them all

I paned all the way up to get the best image for the pic, i don't know if this affect the top of the street missing. I have reread all the instructions, i think i have followed them, but i will follow up on the tip from Abb1and keep working at it.

Thanks for the input guys. Donations will follow shortly.

Do me a favor and do the favorites too. I have had very few people complain of problems existing when keeping that file.

Scheme might do it but there is a default sky image that your system is ignoring. When he says change the scheme he says use the pioneer blue day/night in the color profiles. Give it a manual switch and see how it goes. I could see if you had one scheme loaded and changed that put when you loaded my mods, something could be wrong someplace. That would get overwritten when the scheme is changed.

Only one thing....(allready spoken about it) i am missing a tmc button.....

Thanks for the hard work

Are you using the EU version? I will make a TMC button for Merten3000 to add to the EU version for the next release.

Yes EU version here

AHHH great, If then, we have the most complete and good looking mod ever.

Would like to know if I'm the only one having this problem with this mod, and the previous version. I thought this mod included the red diamond icon fix? Every time I load it though, I have to go in and modify the mulitipoi icon file and change it from 74 to 79. Another thing that's going on is the button beeps when selecting things. I have gone and turned the setting off but the sounds still continue. I suppose I could go in and delete the sound files but I don't see I would need to.

Not a huge problem Alex, but still can't change the view mode by touching the compass. It's a bypass issue...again. :lol: . Works fine if the E brake is engaged.

Added a USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0 to the compass sprite. Should be good in the next release.

Would like to know if I'm the only one having this problem with this mod, and the previous version. I thought this mod included the red diamond icon fix? Every time I load it though, I have to go in and modify the mulitipoi icon file and change it from 74 to 79. Another thing that's going on is the button beeps when selecting things. I have gone and turned the setting off but the sounds still continue. I suppose I could go in and delete the sound files but I don't see I would need to.

It will be in the next release. I think I left it out when i ported over to the new platform a while back.

The beeps are an odd one. Not sure why that would not work. I will look into it.

Love the mod and use it regulary. One question/request:

When navigating (using pioneer blue in case that matters), the highway road signs are set up so that the one you should be taking is 'highlighted' to be brighter, while the rest of the signs are normal. While the intent seems to be to 'highlight the choice', the effect is that the normal signs are MUCH more readable, while the highlighted sign feels 'greyed out' as in 'don't take this choice'.

Is there some sys.txt setting I can use to control that (either make the darker signs much more 'greyed out' or something?) If not, is that something that you can add/fix in the next release?

AHHH great, If then, we have the most complete and good looking mod ever.

For anyone that wants the icon early to modify the code themselves.

[attachment=0]AJG_menu_4_42.bmp.zip[/attachment]

Guess i'll have to wait for the next update. I understand some lines in the data.zip ui file. But my knowledge doesnt goes that far to put in that button and let TMC work. Thanks anyway.

Not hi-jack this thread, but did you try adding this to sys.txt:

[timezone]

sync_os_timezone=0

reset_os_timezone=0

This will be my last post in this thread regarding this. Sorry Alex

Not yet, but in Alex's defense: I just put the F90BT on my desk back to stock versions (data.zip, sys.txt, etc) and deleted all user save data. Rebooted, and the AV.exe clock went an hour ahead even with my timezone set manually in iGo's (didn't do this w/ 2.006). Looks like it's a bug w/ the way iGo 8.3 sets the date/timezone when it gets a GPS lock to me... Especially since I can go do this:

• [*:2hniftuw]Start in Settings->Navi Settings->GPS & Time Settings
    [*:2hniftuw]Set to Auto timezone (and swear under breath that the damn thing thinks I'm in Idaho now)
    [*:2hniftuw]Back out one screen to Navi Settings
    [*:2hniftuw]Go back into GPS & Time Settings and reset to timezone to Manual
    [*:2hniftuw]Go back out to map, see right time
    [*:2hniftuw]Go to AV screen and now the time is correct!

/me points finger at NavNGo and Pioneer.

Is this a permanent fix to the Oregon problem or do you have to repeat these steps every time you power on? I still have not found a fix other than just staying in Washington. Oh well, at you can still buy sudafed there.

Do me a favor and do the favorites too. I have had very few people complain of problems existing when keeping that file.

Scheme might do it but there is a default sky image that your system is ignoring. When he says change the scheme he says use the pioneer blue day/night in the color profiles. Give it a manual switch and see how it goes. I could see if you had one scheme loaded and changed that put when you loaded my mods, something could be wrong someplace. That would get overwritten when the scheme is changed.

tried that too, deleted all files in save folder still get the same image. the only thing i can think of that is different is that i added a couple mods posted on the forum. the project mayhem color scheme and i also added the skip nav warning mod but honestly i have never gotten a sky on any mod of yours that i have used. i had it once with some other mod and that is the only time i ever changed a scheme file other than when overwriting the files when using your mod. after that i found your mod and have used it since. i have completely restored my unit to 2.0 firmware since then and upgraded to the current 3.02 or whatever it is and i installed the 2009.6 maps.

would any of that have caused this or does any of that help you with understanding what i am doing wrong?i know it is me, i repair computers and one thing i have learned, it is always the user....

hope this isn't too much to ask, just can't figure it out. if you need any other info just let me know.

tried that too, deleted all files in save folder still get the same image. the only thing i can think of that is different is that i added a couple mods posted on the forum. the project mayhem color scheme and i also added the skip nav warning mod but honestly i have never gotten a sky on any mod of yours that i have used. i had it once with some other mod and that is the only time i ever changed a scheme file other than when overwriting the files when using your mod. after that i found your mod and have used it since. i have completely restored my unit to 2.0 firmware since then and upgraded to the current 3.02 or whatever it is and i installed the 2009.6 maps.

would any of that have caused this or does any of that help you with understanding what i am doing wrong?i know it is me, i repair computers and one thing i have learned, it is always the user....

hope this isn't too much to ask, just can't figure it out. if you need any other info just let me know.

Bingo. Its the other schemes. I would have imagined that reverting to 2.0 and installing the 3.0 again would set it back. Its definitely in there (as you can see from the screens) but your scheme is not looking at sky.bmp which is the default bmp that is used to display the sky. Are you sure the backup you have is from before you installed any schemes? If you installed some schemes then decided to update to 3.0 and got a back up then it went with the backup.

One thing you can try is removing all the schemes in your schemes folder and just make sure mine are in there.

Skip nav warning is fine. As a matter of fact I just installed all of carvers latest stuff and my nav starts up in the last position I had it in like its supposed to. Seems to work good. Before that it always started at the pioneer main menu.

Thanks for the donation man! I always appreciate it. :)