AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

I think somewhere in between Alex's light and your dark would be perfect. I agree the whites are too bright but yours look too dark. :)
They are not as dark as they look. I jhave my cameras exposure turned down to -2 because of the daylight. That is why the red is redder than in actuality. You would really have to try it, if you need it a little lighter, it would be easy to do with the brightness control in PS
need help for some reason The exit signs are showing balck and white and couldnt see the exit names. I upgraded from Idt mod by the way if this helps and followed the instruction on your mod.

I noticed this today also. Could not read the sign posts. I also noticed that smart zoom settings would not stay. I had to keep turning them back on after I restarted the car.

need help for some reason The exit signs are showing balck and white and couldnt see the exit names. I upgraded from Idt mod by the way if this helps and followed the instruction on your mod.

Do you mean the signposts? Can you delete your save files?

I noticed this today also. Could not read the sign posts. I also noticed that smart zoom settings would not stay. I had to keep turning them back on after I restarted the car.

Can you delete save files as well? Smartzoom settings are a known bug and are being fixed in the release I am putting out this week.

I think somewhere in between Alex's light and your dark would be perfect. I agree the whites are too bright but yours look too dark. :)
They are not as dark as they look. I jhave my cameras exposure turned down to -2 because of the daylight. That is why the red is redder than in actuality. You would really have to try it, if you need it a little lighter, it would be easy to do with the brightness control in PS

I turned down the contrast in the image a bit. It looks better now and doesnt pop quite as much on mine. You will see when I release soon.

Can you delete save files as well? Smartzoom settings are a known bug and are being fixed in the release I am putting out this week.

I did that and left the favorites. I will try again.

I did that and left the favorites. I will try again.

If you did it, then you did it. Not a problem. Any way you can take a picture so I can see what it looks like?

It solved the problem when I deleted the favorites. Great mod and thank you.

Interesting that caused a conflict. Sorry you lost them but I am glad you are running. :)

FYI, I did delete the save files. I always do when I change mods. I don't have a pic because i didn't leave the mod on long enough. I keep a SD card with a backup mod in case things go wrong with another mod..lol. I use my nav day in and day out and need things to be running smoothly.

FYI, I did delete the save files. I always do when I change mods. I don't have a pic because i didn't leave the mod on long enough. I keep a SD card with a backup mod in case things go wrong with another mod..lol. I use my nav day in and day out and need things to be running smoothly.

Wait a minute... do you mean the signposts or the street text? Does it look like this?

file.php?id=8554&mode=view

The whiting out of the street text is a known issue that cannot really be resolved. I am going to assume you are on a 700 since that is the only units I have seen it on. This problem, as well as the fact that the graphic text causes some units to reboot, is the reason I spent the time to code in the illustrated street text option. I think we can see why Pioneer left it out by default. Turn that off and you will be fine. It will put the street text back to the normal format that most mods are in. That is the default setting and now includes a disclaimer in the newest version to turn it on at your own risk.