AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Awesome mod guys, the best out there! Maybe its late, and I'm blind....lol I've been reading for hours and cant't find what I'm looking for. When in rout, at the top of the map there is what looks like a small thin progress bar with what looks like a green dot progress indicator. How do I get rid of this? Again, awesome work!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Is there a way to change the color of the map? In day mode it shows up as Gray and i'd like it green like fields or grass.

Search up for SCHEMES and GFX, there are a tone of them. Some good one from Abb also.

Is there a way to change the color of the map? In day mode it shows up as Gray and i'd like it green like fields or grass.

Search up for SCHEMES and GFX, there are a tone of them. Some good one from Abb also.

My schemes, even with the GFX folder will NOT work with Diaftias mod!

My schemes, even with the GFX folder will NOT work with Diaftias mod!

Why is that? Because it also needs ui_igo8 as well?

Great Job!!!

WIll give it a go tomorrow...

I have a small request...

I'm european and I already figured out how to set miles to km in the sys.txt.

The only thing I would like (to learn) is how to change the green 'US' style road signs (for lane direction I mean) to the blue 'european' ones.

Can somebody tell me which files I have to transfer from original data.zip?

Thanx a million in advance (I think I speak for all peeps from the other side of the ocean as well :))

Greetz Merten

How would you change from Milet to Km? and will this work for maps in Canada?

Thanks in advance

How would you change from Milet to Km? and will this work for maps in Canada?

Thanks in advance

From the main menu, go to Settings->System Settings->Regional Settings and change accordingly.

It works everywhere in the world.

I was bored so I decided to change Diaftias mod over to my 'Chrome Theme'. I HAD to add the 'mapchanger' and 'AV Show/Hide' features which work flawlessly with Diaftias mod (took a lot of work though :( )

Just having FUN!!

post-32106-12872762619397_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762620716_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762621797_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762622879_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762623624_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762624249_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762625511_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762627715_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762628799_thumb.jpg

Hey Abb, please don't forget your own mod, many of us are waiting very impatiently the next update :mrgreen: .

Yeah, I am having a rough time with that as I want to add some more goodies before its release, but I think that it is pretty close to complete. I will be putting it up soon.

I am just playing around with Diaftias mod. I started by trying to add the mapchanger as some people were having a problem adding it to his mod. It was a challenge, so I did it, and then I just HAD to chrome it up some :)

DAMN! Now with all the features, this could be an update all on its own:)

Abb, how can you have a view from far away of the map from the above splitscreen? I was always getting a default view when in split map.

Can you zoom in and zoom out in this mode?

Does it return to the Smartzoom automatically after a while?

Abb, how can you have a view from far away of the map from the above splitscreen? I was always getting a default view when in split map.

Can you zoom in and zoom out in this mode?

Does it return to the Smartzoom automatically after a while?

All the half map is in splitscreen is a partial copy of the actual 2D map. Just zoom in to whatever zoom you want to keep it at when in 2D mode and then that zoom level will match your splitscreen map

Quick question: I have read that this works with the AVIC-X910BT, but does it work after I've applied the Firmware Update 3.020100?

Related question, Does this mod disable the nag screens? I see a post on using Carver's commonlib.dll, but I don't see that thread in the Completed Mods/Themes forum.

Or my other option, will this mod work in together with the FX 3.1 mod?