AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

Thanks for the help. Did not know i needed a torrenty program like VUZE to download the file first. Also sorry for the font. Just needed to help and it wasnt meant as yelling but to get attention. After all this board is for help and sharing of knowledge, even to those who are slightly less skilled with computers.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

People, and not just you, need to read the whole thread before demanding help.

Also, putting this modded firmware on your F/X series is not a life or death issue. If someone has a question that isn't covered here, I'm sure everyone would gladly help them, but to so blatantly have NOT read the thread and just hop in there screaming that it won't work and please help does no one any good.

As a note to all future demanders of help. If you're going to do something that could potentially brick your mildly expensive piece of electronic car entertainment equipment, would it not help you to read the whole damn thread dealing with said something?

:roll:

People, and not just you, need to read the whole thread before demanding help.

Also, putting this modded firmware on your F/X series is not a life or death issue. If someone has a question that isn't covered here, I'm sure everyone would gladly help them, but to so blatantly have NOT read the thread and just hop in there screaming that it won't work and please help does no one any good.

As a note to all future demanders of help. If you're going to do something that could potentially brick your mildly expensive piece of electronic car entertainment equipment, would it not help you to read the whole damn thread dealing with said something?

:roll:

Does it make you feel that much better to be such a pampas a$$? I mean really? I read all 18 pages and just beacuse I need a lil help doesnt mean I or others asking the same questions deserve to be treated so rudely. FYI i did not "demand" for help I asked like a respectable person. Plus i have done numorous updates from the 2.0 update to the 3.0, to branded POI, to speed cams, and change the arrow size in the program scipt all without bricking my unit.

Does it make you feel that much better to be such a pampas a$$? I mean really? I read all 18 pages and just beacuse I need a lil help doesnt mean I or others asking the same questions deserve to be treated so rudely. FYI i did not "demand" for help I asked like a respectable person. Plus i have done numorous updates from the 2.0 update to the 3.0, to branded POI, to speed cams, and change the arrow size in the program scipt all without bricking my unit.

Slow-Clap.gif

Pampas? Isn't that in Argentine?

Great job, Retell :!::!::!:

I've successfully installed it on f500, but with the following remarks:

1. There was no blue screen while booting in testmode, no option for SD format: WinCE just started up (without an upgrade, i think). Is that OK for the mode to work properly :?:

2. The reason I'm asking is that there is absolutely no voice guidance, neither "Samantha" TTS, nor regular "Jason".

Note: while listening to music the music does get interrupted on the turns, but there is just silence in the pause, and then the music continues. Any idea :?:

I've done this mod on about 5 F90's and no problem. Tried my first X910 last night and its been nothing but headaches. I ended up doing the winCE update which i guess wasnt necessary. then tried copying the files over. Not enough space. then i read about deleting some map files. So i did that and it copies over fine. Then i get the pioneer screen and then black. I did copy the CONTENTS of the myflash disk folder over. Not the whole folder. Im currently going to try to load a backup of the myflashdisk from the original firmware. I've been scratching my head on this one for a few hours.

Any ideas?

If I go in to testmode and delete the old software (from the flashdisk) so that it is empty, can I run this update and get a 'fresh clean install'? Or does the old software have to be in place?

(I could try it by tedius trial and error, but it's easier to ask)

EDIT: N/M. I learned that the flash is wiped as one does the wince upgrade.

question is mute, n/a

hi guys , i have f90 bt it is unning 2.0 (as i know of ) and 4 g of flashdive , i have bypassed my unit now tying to install this beautiful firmware BUT i got stuck here is what i ve done so far (note: i ve read 19 pages a few times )

Download: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5546342

You need only a single SD card, at least 2gb in size. Copy the entire contents of the RAR file to the root of SD card.

1. Insert SD card into AVIC and turn it on.

2. When the pioneer logo comes up, press and hold the menu, map, eject and the reset buttons at the same time. When your screen goes completely blank, let go of the reset button but continue to hold menu, map, and eject buttons. This will bring you to a blue screen, telling you to reset the unit (ignore this)

after this my unit goes back to black as i keep pressing the eject map and menu buttons , i tried to fomat my card and recopied the 5 files back in but no help . can some1 help me here ? thanks in advance