AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

Is anyone using a rear view camera with this fx3.1 image? I still can't seem to get mine to work. Only works when I manually turn it on from the av source. The reverse wire is connected to the reverse light wire and is getting around 13V power when the car is in reverse, and 0V in other gears. The camera is set to ON and Power in the settings/system settings/rear camera

Anyone?

After spending a few hours in the car with this since yesterday, I can't believe how much better than stock it was. I imagined it would be a bit better, but not this good. The touch screen is actually responsive now. I don't have to keep hitting the same thing over and over again to get it to register, and it's FAST compared to what it was. Navigating the SD card interface is WAY faster, which is awesome because that's where all of my music is kept.

Props to the OP for this. I'll be seeding it all day as well.

Ya I gotta give props to the OP for this as well

I took it one step further and loaded the TA 2010 Q2 maps onto the card as well (eliminating the common ones like Mexico, Alaska et.al.) before I did the install saving a step. If I knew how, I would upload the image with the latest maps saving a few steps for everyone. I guess it's good time to learn...........