AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

Hey everyone, this is my first post, glad to join you all here. I read through this thread and installed the FX3.1 last night on my 700bt. The only issue i've seen so far is when i'm listening to fm or am radio and try to turn the volume up or down it does so but also puts the radio in seek mode until I hit another button. Haven't read anyone with this issue yet, but anyone have any ideas? I'm about to redo the whole process over to see if that takes the possible bug out. Thanks for any help!

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

How do i overwrite the file once im in explorer?

Just did this yesterday, thanks for posting this. Works great.

After you get into explorer, double click on the "My Mobile Device" icon in the upper left corner.

Then you will see an icon for "My Flash Drive" and "Storage Card". Double click on Storage card

You will need to keep double clicking on folders under you see the "My Flash Drive" folder. Be sure to open that folder.

When you get inside that folder, use a stylus to highlight/select all the folders.

Click on the edit menu and then click on copy. I found it easier to click and hold the stylus on the screen and drag down to "copy"

Then click on the up one folder icon to get back to the screen that shows "My Flash Drive" and "Storage Card"

Click into "My Flash Drive"

Then click on the edit menu and then drag down to "paste"

This will take about 20 mins.

Once it's done copying, eject the SD card

Then hold the reset button down for 5 seconds

When you reboot, select your language and the Nav voice (Jason/male or Samantha/female)

Hope that helps!

OK so i see a lot of people getting frustrated with not being able to download this fast so what i did is found every torrnt site that people have re posted this one and im putting them here for everyone for quick download. all you have to do is go to each site and download the torrent from each site it will tell you u already are downloading this then ask if you want to add the trackers to the torrent click yes( this is what pops up for u torrent anyways)any questions feal fre to im me or email me.

http://www.torrentv.org/download/FX3-1-rar@torrent-2668584.html

here you go enjoy

:D :D :D :D : 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

SO i figured... "this worked for everyone else, why back up my system?" Big mistake. I downloaded the torrent to 100%. Copied the files to a 4gb flash drive. updated win CE (format). Copied all files from storage disk to my flash drive. And hit the reset button and all I see is "Caution: Image may be reversed." Any Ideas guys? Thanks.

SO i figured... "this worked for everyone else, why back up my system?" Big mistake. I downloaded the torrent to 100%. Copied the files to a 4gb flash drive. updated win CE (format). Copied all files from storage disk to my flash drive. And hit the reset button and all I see is "Caution: Image may be reversed." Any Ideas guys? Thanks.

Okay, so my headunit works, tinkered while i was driving. I got rid of the screen after hitting the menu and map button at the same time, but that screen comes up everytime i start the car. Any Ideas? I'm running an f700bt.

Okay, so my headunit works, tinkered while i was driving. I got rid of the screen after hitting the menu and map button at the same time, but that screen comes up everytime i start the car. Any Ideas? I'm running an f700bt.

The "false" warning message is from the AVIC because it thinks that your back-up camera is switched to ON at startup. Do you have a rear camera mounted?

I just hooked up my backup camera and I noticed the same warning message. You have to wait untill the unit fully boots up then go to main menu and press audio source and then choose radio, ipod etc and them it goes to what you have choosen. This is very annoying. Is the only way to avoid this, is to turn off the camera after you use it and then turn it back on when you need it again. Am i missing something in the settings or how it is wired.

I have a x710 and the camera is wired to the backup lights so it only comes on when you put it in reverse but the message stays on (caution images may be reversed). Any body got any ideas how to work around this as it seems like a very clunky operation.

I just hooked up my backup camera and I noticed the same warning message. You have to wait untill the unit fully boots up then go to main menu and press audio source and then choose radio, ipod etc and them it goes to what you have choosen. This is very annoying. Is the only way to avoid this, is to turn off the camera after you use it and then turn it back on when you need it again. Am i missing something in the settings or how it is wired.

I have a x710 and the camera is wired to the backup lights so it only comes on when you put it in reverse but the message stays on (caution images may be reversed). Any body got any ideas how to work around this as it seems like a very clunky operation.

Check in your AVIC audio/video setup for the polarity of your camera, you might have to reverse it.