AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

Hi Abb. I tried to use the Rocket Ship icon and now this thing is in an endless reset. How do I get it to stop? I've used the Mario Kart and Flying Carpet sucessfully.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info on the rocket ship. Not all 3d cars have been tested. Just delete your igo folder in your user data and that should fix it. You will just have to re-enter your user data

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

Hey, ABB, I have a couple of issues too. Sorry to pee in your Wheaties, bro..:(

Anyway, I think you touched on this but my speedcams do not work. I set them, turn on the cams, set the alarms and nothing....no warnings or anything. Any thoughts? Also, I get no zoom in either 2D screen.

Thanx,

Bud

Go to 'Navi Settings/Warnings' and scroll down to 'Enable Speed Camera' and turn it to 'ON'. It is defaulted to 'OFF'

It is on...I will look at each camera type individually and see if the buttons are "on"....again

Thanx

The speed camera was just carried over from Diaftias mod. I am sure it worked for his as there were no complaints about it, that I was aware of. I cannot test the speed cameras as we don't have them here, so it is a feature that is irrelevant here. That is why I haven't touched that part of the mod at all. J

Okay, I got them to work :smile: but, (there is always a but) There is no speed limit slider available for "Mobile" cameras. It defaults to 50MPH. However, if I go into another cam that has the speed limit slider available and pick a number from there (lets say 35MPH) and THEN go back to the Mobile cam the speed limit of that cam now displays 35MPH. I have looked around the speedcam_ui file and others trying to make sense of this but I cannot really see what to change to get this scrollbar to display. Any suggestions?

Thanx,

Bud

Here are some sneak pics for what is coming next. I have put in some more functionality into the 'SplitScreen' and the 'Speedometer'. In the 'SplitScreen, I have added some icons at the bottom giving more fuctionality. I have also added a NEW 'Tripcomputer' to the splitscreen which is activated by the bottom button. The 'Speedometer' , now has a trip computer combined in the application so you do not have to leave the screen to view your trip data. This is also a bonus now that the tripcomputer is working properly. Here are some pics, please give me your input, Thanks

NEW SPLITSCREEN WITH ICONS FOR IMPROVED FUNCTIONALITY

VT4-1.jpg

NEW TRIP COMPUTER IN SPLITSCREEN WHEN BUTTON IS PRESSED

VT4-2.jpg

NEW IMPROVED SPEEDOMETER

VT4-3.jpg

SPEEDOMETER, ONCE TRIPCOMP BUTTON IS PRESSED (Still have full route info available)

VT4-4.jpg

Abb, you pack more and more features on your mod, above are really nice!

This piece of software is getting really professional now ... who knows, Pioneer might want to pay royalty to you someday :grin: .

I would just be happy if Pioneer opened up all their systems! I would love to have a Z120 to mod :)

Hey, Abb, is it possible to incorporate an "Add Speedcam" quick launch button to the screen when not in route so that I can just scroll and place/edit in the general vicinity instead of jumping through a few screen pokes just to get to the route buttons? That would help us "south of the border" neighbours!

Thanx,

Bud

Here are some sneak pics for what is coming next. I have put in some more functionality into the 'SplitScreen' and the 'Speedometer'. In the 'SplitScreen, I have added some icons at the bottom giving more fuctionality. I have also added a NEW 'Tripcomputer' to the splitscreen which is activated by the bottom button. The 'Speedometer' , now has a trip computer combined in the application so you do not have to leave the screen to view your trip data. This is also a bonus now that the tripcomputer is working properly. Here are some pics, please give me your input, Thanks

Looking really nice Abb. Great job and great vision.

Hey, Abb, is it possible to incorporate an "Add Speedcam" quick launch button to the screen when not in route so that I can just scroll and place/edit in the general vicinity instead of jumping through a few screen pokes just to get to the route buttons? That would help us "south of the border" neighbours!

Thanx,

Bud

Yes, I have done that in the UK version by pressing the speed limit sign. It was something that was requested for the UK version, so it was easy to do. I will see about putting a shortcut somewhere in the next update if it is something that people will use